internet explorer inside script

hello there there , i am newto autoit and i wondering ifthere is a way to hide internet explorer process under the my script or to include them in the script process itself , i know that you can do that when writing a gui program and internet explorer is embedded into gui , but is that possible in program that dosn't have graphical user interface ??

Do you mean something like this?

#include <IE.au3>
;Opens a visible or invisible internet explorer window.
_IECreate("Google.com", 0, 0) ; Change the last 0 to 1 to make the window visible.

that would ceat an invisible window but the process will still be separated from the script , what i need is to make in the same process tree as the script or included in the script process

I am not sure why you would want the process linked to the script other than to close it when the program closes but I believe you can code something to do that anyway, I wouldn't be sure how to link the process tree's sorry.

Edit: Example, this would close I.E when the GUI closes, not entirely sure without a GUI would depend under what circumstances the program closes.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 438, 192, 124)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
; Opens a visible or invisible internet explorer window.
_IECreate("Google.com", 0, 1) ; Change the last 0 to 1 to make the window visible.
While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
ProcessClose("iexplore.exe") ; On Exit, Close Internet Explorer.
   Exit
EndSwitch
WEnd
Edited by Venix