A thank you to the dev staff and the community

I have been reading this forum, and site, for the past couple of years. I decided today that this post was long overdue. I have learned much and honestly there wasn't any issue I ever had with autoit that I couldn't find the answer already on the forums. I just wanted to extend a big thank you to all the devs and the people in the community to take time out of their day to help the "newbs" learn and, more importantly, understand our own code.

Sincerely,

A grateful (forever) noob

I second this.

I have learned so much in the past year and my scripting has improved tremendiouly. I used to be afraid of arrays and loops because they seemed so hard to do right.

This forum has been the single greatest reason I have succeeded in Autoit, and why it remains my favorite scripting language. Anyone that listens hears me constantly singing the praises of this amazing and easy to learn language.

Thank you again.

I second this.

I have learned so much in the past year and my scripting has improved tremendiouly. I used to be afraid of arrays and loops because they seemed so hard to do right.

This forum has been the single greatest reason I have succeeded in Autoit, and why it remains my favorite scripting language. Anyone that listens hears me constantly singing the praises of this amazing and easy to learn language.

Thank you again.

I feel exactly the same way, thankyou guys, you taught me to program!
Check out my new site!Current Projects:[list][*]Hunter Console - A Small Gadget[*]HunterPad - Basic Notepad aimed at Programmers[*]Betters UP! - Betting Game[/list]

Yes I couldn't agree more with that, i by my self i want to thank all of you that made easy to me to Learn something new,that it will help me a lot in my life.

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]