dun dun dunnnnn..............

yeah it gives me taht popup every time i

ping ***

netstat ***

net (anything),view, send ,computer

is this hardware related cuz i started getting thes e messages after i got a new mobo and processor

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

is this hardware related cuz i started getting thes e messages after i got a new mobo and processor

maybe VIRUS related ...

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

May sound a little crazy but my hunch is Win16 virus is trying to attach itself to a Win32 executable and corrupting it in the process as it is putting 16 bit code on a 32 bit exe.

P.S.Also see the installer on your desktop has a blank icon which makes it seem like it is corrupted or invalid.

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

LOL!!!I have a hunch of mine too..it seems that you're trying to execute a file.exe which actually is an autoit file..that has text in it..this tends to happen when copying @ScriptName somewhere..and if the script is .au3, then it doesn't work..:whistle:..just check out the error message:

OP:63 68 61 72 73

That is HEX for the string "chars"..The IP is not high, which means that there were instructions that by some miracle got executed..then NTVDM reached "opcode" 63, which can only be translated as "DB 63"(Declare Byte 63)..it's not an opcode :dance:..and that crashed your program..I'd suggest you try to edit the exe that is being used to run the script..and see if it's not a script itself :dance:..Hope I've helped..Cheers!

Together we might liveDivided we must fall