Is there a way to turn off the mouse pointer

This may help

#Include <WinAPI.au3>

_WinAPI_ShowCursor($fShow)

Edit: It doesnt seem to work in my Win7 32Bit

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

I have written a program that severly limits the users input. No mouse and just six keys. The problem is that when I disable the mouse the cursor is in the last place they left it before my program kicks in and as Murphy dictates it is sitting right on top of some data that they need to see. I can move it with a mouseclick before I disable it but no matter where I seem to move it, it is covering something important. I figured the best way to handle it would be to just turn the cursor off. They can't use the mouse anyway.....