Auto Fill of Forms

Hi All,

I am fairly new to this, I have got a job of filling forms with information from a Spreadsheet. Some of it is a simple case of copying and pasting, the rest has to be done by researching the info.

What I would like is something that pulls the info from the spreadsheet and then allows me to continue to do the researching part.

Do you have anything like this that can help me?

So imagine you have the below on a spreadsheet.....

Name: GSC

ID: 1234

Agreement: Corperate

Contract Version: 2011

Account Manager: GS

Code: SLIC/SLIC

Then on the website these feilds are all over the place and some of them are a look up that then loads another page where you have to type the Account Managers name to get their email address.... you click it and it goes back to the original page...

Once it has done the copying and pasting of all that I would then research other info such as what Level they are of a customer and when their agreement ends......

I get so many of these and are on such a low budget pay... just need something to make it easier..

Any help would be most grateful..

GSC

I understand a little bit about it but not a great deal, once I have the base of it I am a quick learner and can develop it.

Then like I said, look into the script, it has loads of functions suited for this type of thing.

I use it extensively ever since I more or less got the hang of it.

Make sure to look through their help file too, they also have a few examples of how to do what sounds exactly like what you need.

I see what you mean, I have moved it to the correct page! thanks for your pointer...

You should have just waited for a moderator to push you in the right direction ;) but nobody died so I guess it's all good.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

The IE Management UDF, IE.au3 is used for this extensively and there are many, many examples in the helpfile and the forum. Check it out.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble