1. mLipok

mLipok

• Similar Content

• By MarkIT
      Hi AutoIT Masters,
      Sorry again but Just want to know if you have any idea why the AutoIT scripts converted into 32-bit.exe files are being deleted by AV but not 64-bit.exe. If we raise it to the AV whitelisting, they come back saying it is false positive.
      I disabled AV and everything goes well.
      AV: Symantec
      Thanks for the help.

• By VinMe
      Dear all, i am unable to open a xml file to excel in the "xml table format" Please help me out in where i am missing
      Local $strFileToOpen = _WinAPI_OpenFileDlg('Select xml file', @WorkingDir, 'All Files(*.*)', 1, '', '', BitOR($OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST, $OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST, $OFN_HIDEREADONLY)) Global $xlXmlLoadImportToList = 2 ; Places the contents of the XML data file in an XML table $oExcel = _Excel_Open() $oWorkbook1=$oExcel.Workbooks.OpenXML($strFileToOpen, "", $xlXmlLoadImportToList) If $strFileToOpen <> False Then     Local $oWorkbook1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $strFileToOpen) EndIf Error i am getting is:
      ......\81e_Compare_v1.au3" (46) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:
      $oWorkbook1=$oExcel.Workbooks.OpenXML($strFileToOpen, "", $xlXmlLoadImportToList)
      $oWorkbook1=$oExcel.Workbooks^ ERROR
      >Exit code: 1    Time: 7.338
    • By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to read a Unicode utf8 string from a perl subprocess via StdoutRead.
      I use an AUtoIt GUI and display result in an 'Edit' control (see my code below) using 'Courier New', a font that can handle Unicode characters.
      I was expecting a result looking like (CMD console):
      ++$ chcp 65001>NUL: & perl -Mutf8 -CS -e "use 5.018; binmode STDOUT,q(:utf8); say qq(\x{03A9})" & chcp 850>NUL: Ω Instead I get someting like this (see downward the screen copy):
      ++$ chcp 1250>NUL: & perl -Mutf8 -CS -e "use 5.018; binmode STDOUT,q(:utf8); say qq(\x{03A9})" & chcp 850>NUL: Ω Obviously while I was expecting to receive an utf8 char, it seems to have been converted to Windows ANSI codepage 1250 (Windows default for Western/Central Europe, right ?)
      What am I doing wrong? Is there someone who could guide me?

Here is my code and my output in the GUI.
      Creating and configuring the Edit control:
      Local $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit( "", 20, 110, 780, 500, BitOr($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_EDIT,$ES_MULTILINE,$ES_READONLY) ) GUICtrlSetData($Edit1, "This field will contain text result from external Perl command") GUICtrlSetFont($Edit1, 10, $FW_THIN, $GUI_FONTNORMAL, "Courier New")  
      Executing Perl command (note: `-Mutf8` and `-CS` garantees that I work in utf8 and STDOUT accepts wide-characters):
      local $ExePath = 'perl.exe -Mutf8 -CS ' ;~ if perl in PATH, no need for full path C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe local $Params = '-e "use 5.018; use utf8; use charnames q(:full); binmode STDOUT,q(:utf8);' & _ 'say scalar localtime; say qq(\N{GREEK CAPITAL LETTER OMEGA})"' local $Cmd = $ExePath & ' ' & $Params Local $iPID = Run($Cmd, "", @SW_HIDE, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD))  
      Reading STDOUT and displaying it into the Edit control:
      While 1 $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID) If @error Then ; Exit the loop if the process closes or StdoutRead returns an error. ExitLoop EndIf WEnd If $sOutput <> '' Then GUICtrlSetData($Edit1, $sOutput) EndIf  
      And now, what I get on my GUI:

• By Skysnake
      'F‌inal' ; <========= problem between F and i 'F‌inal' ; <========= problem between F and i 'Final' ; <========= Notepad ANSI, no problem
      F‌inal

PostgreSQL complains about that red dot.  Notepad++ marks the first word.
      Notepad said it contains Unicode.  Saved as ANSI and put back. Red dot is gone.

the Text is inserted manually into an AutoIt Input box.  Things get done to it, and it ends up in a SQL database.  The data seems fine, but when I start generating reports, all kinds of funny problems show up.

If I can ID that character, I can remove it.
      Any ideas?