27 posts in this topic
Custom Stream GUI Using Autoit Gui Wrap
Hey guys! I need to find a way to wrap an autoit gui around a game. I am planning on making a custom gui overlay for interacting with my stream, which will allow me to run giveaways and stuff like that. But I need to find a way to force the steam games to run inside my autoit gui... I have the following code so far credit to those I took code from and modified to suite my needs "can't remember who u are pls post if i owe ty to u" If I select notepad and launch it then it works great! and the notepad window is wrapped inside my gui. However if I try it with teamfortress 2 it won't work...
#include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> Local $msg, $hwnd, $WinHwnd ;===> UDV Start $pid = 0 $Hidden = 0 $exe = 0 $sDrive = 0 $sDir = 0 $sFileName = 0 $sExtension = 0 ;===> UDV End $hwnd = GUICreate("hello") $Open = GUICtrlCreateButton("Launch Game", 10, 30, 75, 25) $Select = GUICtrlCreateButton("Select Game", 10,60,75,25) GUISetState() ;===> UDF START Func _GetWinHwnd($pid) $aWinlist = WinList() For $i = 1 To $aWinlist If $pid = WinGetProcess($aWinlist[$i]) Then Return $aWinlist[$i] Next EndFunc ;==>_GetWinHwnd Func _SetParentWindow($pid) $WinInfo = _GetWinHwnd($pid) $WinHwnd = ControlGetHandle($WinInfo, "", "") _WinAPI_SetParent($WinHwnd, $hwnd) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($WinHwnd, $GWL_STYLE, $WS_POPUP + $WS_VISIBLE) WinMove($WinHwnd, "", 0, 0) EndFunc ;==>_SetParentWindow Func RedrawGui($RedrawMe) If ProcessExists($pid) And $Hidden = 0 Then GUICtrlSetState($RedrawMe, @SW_HIDE) $Hidden = 1 sleep(50) _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($pid) Sleep(50) ElseIf $Hidden = 1 And Not ProcessExists($pid) Then GUICtrlSetState($RedrawMe, @SW_SHOW) $Hidden = 0 EndIf EndFunc ;===> UDF END While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE If ProcessExists($pid) Then ProcessClose($pid) GUICtrlSetState($Open, @SW_SHOW) Else Exit EndIf Case $Open GUICtrlSetState($Open, @SW_HIDE) Sleep(100) $pid = Run('"' & $exe & '" -game tf -steam') #cs This RUN CMD is custom made for testing with TF2 change to just $exe to select any exe you want to test with -game tf specifies to launch tf2 and -steam gets rid of insecure mode error #ce RedrawGui($Open) ProcessWait($pid) Sleep(5500) _GetWinHwnd($pid) _SetParentWindow($pid) Case $Select $exe = FileOpenDialog("Please select your game!", @ScriptDir, "Executable File (*.exe)", "1", "Process Selection") Sleep(50) FileChangeDir(@ScriptDir) _PathSplit($exe, $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension) EndSwitch WEnd
[GUI] Drag&Drop files -> Get filename
I got a quick question regarding Drag&Drop with GUIs. I made a little script that does something with files and I need a way to get the name/path of the file when I drag&drop it into the GUI. Is there a quick way to do this?
Tyvm in advance!
Metro style combo
I created a little script we use at work for inputing date and time stamps into our ticket system.
Now I thought it would look nice in a Metro style GUI, I found an UDF on the forum what does almost everything I want.
I have but one thing I can't seem to find and don't have the skills to create.
The gui uses one pulldown menu (GUICtrlCreateCombo) it stays in the older looking style.
I attached the script and files I have, also in the zip you find an example of what I am looking for.
Hope you guys can help me
GuiBuilderNxt - Reboot [08/18/2016]
This is an update to GuiBuilder (CyberSlug, Roy, TheSaint, and many others) to run on the latest AutoIt Beta release.
For a chronological history of GuiBuilder and other GUI designers see: >AutoIt GUI Creators (Designers).
The seed of this effort is >here.
Note: This is early stage software. Please help by reporting issues.
Now for the latest exciting installment! Tabs are now available! One tab can be added to the GUI. Move it, resize it, and right click to add a new tab item! More context menu items on the way. Also upcoming is the ability to be able to add controls to each tab item.
GUIBuilderNxt - Reboot.zip - Exe included.
New Features and fixes:
1) Show or hide control while moving or resizing control. *Currently bugged out*
2) Option to show controls which have had their state set to hidden.
3) Properties window for each control as they are selected. This makes fine tuning a control easier.
4) A button which will resize a control's width to fit the text. Uses Melba23's _StringSize library.
5) Remembers settings from the last session.
6) GuiOnEvent mode. CyberSlug made mention of wanting to do this in the early days of GuiBuilder.
7) Maps rather than multidimensional arrays.
8) Consistent control naming, (i.e., instead of Group1, Button2, Button3, Radio4 it would now be Group1, Button1, Button2, Radio1).
9) Restructured the menubar layout per GuiBuilder Resurrected.
10) Hotkeys switched to accelerators.
11) Option to wipe the gui clear to the Edit menu.
12) Select and move multiple controls at once by holding down Ctrl or using a selection rectangle.
13) Copy, Paste and Delete multiple controls at once.
14) Solid grid background that now resizes to fit the GUI.
1) Get the Tab control to work correctly. *Still in progress*
2) Finish adding properties settings to the control properties window.
3) Make the code generation produce code with a better layout.
4) Common GUI templates. Ability to make your own templates too.
5) Select multiple controls and use arrow keys (or other method?) to snap the selected controls to align to the chosen edge.
6) Visual hints to tell you when you're within so many pixels from the edge of the window or control. Mimics the gui designer of Visual Basic.
7) Double click a control to edit the text.
8) Visual hints to indicate selected controls, etc.
9) Ability to create and store custom controls.
Winmove GUI moves buttons
Below is a code whish i made for this problem i've. (code 1)
The problem is that iff i try Winmove to to show the hidden button it's not working as i tought.
What i try to do is just simple expand the GUI to make the hidden button visible. (code 2)
I've already looked into GUICoordMode but don't think that's the problem.(or I don't understand it properly)
Also tried to look into the forum but din't find anything around this subject but could't find anything around this subject.
Does somebody knows what I'm doing wrong?
Code 1 (winmove prblem) :
#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 134, 103, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("1", 8, 8, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("2", 8, 40, 75, 25) $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("3", 8, 72, 75, 25) $expand_button = GUICtrlCreateButton("EXP", 96, 40, 27, 25) $hidden_button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Hidden", 160, 40, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $expand_button WinMove($Form1, "From1", 192, 124, 300, 103) EndSwitch WEnd
Code 2 What I'm trying to expand to :
#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 265, 114, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("1", 8, 8, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("2", 8, 40, 75, 25) $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("3", 8, 72, 75, 25) $expand_button = GUICtrlCreateButton("EXP", 96, 40, 27, 25) $hidden_button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Hidden", 160, 40, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd