say i wanted 2 read this

$poo = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run","")
MsgBox(4096,"run",$poo)

wat would i put in the quotes 2 read allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll keys ? i tried * and it no wizorky

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

say i wanted 2 read this

$poo = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run","")
MsgBox(4096,"run",$poo)

wat would i put in the quotes 2 read allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll keys ? i tried * and it no wizorky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hizere is sizome cizode to gizet you on the rizight trizack:

For $i = 1 to 10

$poo = RegEnumVal("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", $i)

MsgBox(4096, $i, $poo)

Next

say i wanted 2 read this

MsgBox(4096,"run",$poo)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

zyzozuz zhzzazvzez ztzoz zuzsze ztzhzez zRzezgzEznzuzmzVzazlz zfzuznzcztzizoznz.z

PS - you're an idiot.

Haha, I can't even read that. :)

This signature is computer generated, nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#nothing can go wron#.......

• Moderators

zyzozuz zhzzazvzez ztzoz zuzsze ztzhzez zRzezgzEznzuzmzVzazlz zfzuznzcztzizoznz.z

PS - you're an idiot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to use the RegEnumVal function. Kinda like "Read between the lines huh" :evil::)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You have to use the RegEnumVal function.  Kinda like "Read between the lines huh"  :D  :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, you see, the more Z's you use in a sentence, the more elite you are :)

oh come on everyone has to put z 's in there words every now and then

its fun cmon you can do ittttttt

so lizazt nizite i was wizotchin tizev and the nizews sizaed we were all gona dizie so i was lizike wizow im skrizewd i bizetter go pizost on autoizitscizipt.cizom befizor i dizie yizo

bizy the wizay thizanks 4 the hizelp serial kizilla

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

oh come on everyone has to put z 's in there words every now and then

its fun cmon you can do ittttttt

so lizazt nizite i was wizotchin tizev and the nizews sizaed we were all gona dizie so i was lizike wizow im skrizewd i bizetter go pizost on autoizitscizipt.cizom befizor i dizie yizo

bizy the wizay thizanks 4 the hizelp serial kizilla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you want any serius help in this FORUM, you realy should try to READ the HELP file, included with AutoIT.... :D:)

If thats sohard, maby you should try som other program - like the ones you finde on a gameboy.

From the HELP file

RegRead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reads a value from the registry.

RegRead ( "keyname", "valuename" )

Parameters

keyname The registry key to read.

valuename The value to read.

Return Value

Success: Returns the requested registry value value..

Failure: Returns "" and sets the @error flag:

1 if unable to open requested key

-1 if unable to open requested value

-2 if value type not supported

Remarks

A registry key must start with "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" ("HKLM") or "HKEY_USERS" ("HKU") or "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" ("HKCU") or "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT" ("HKCR") or "HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG" ("HKCC").

AutoIt supports registry keys of type REG_BINARY, REG_SZ, REG_MULTI_SZ, REG_EXPAND_SZ, and REG_DWORD.

To access the (Default) value use "" (a blank string) for the valuename.

When reading a REG_BINARY key the result is a string of hex characters, e.g. the REG_BINARY value of 01,a9,ff,77 will be read as the string "01A9FF77".

When reading a REG_MULTI_SZ key the multiple entries are seperated by @LF - use with StringSplit(..., @LF) to get each entry.

It is possible to access remote registries by using a keyname in the form "\\computername\keyname". To use this feature you must have the correct access rights on NT/2000/XP/2003, or if you are using a 9x based OS the remote PC must have the remote regsitry service installed first (See Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 141460).

Related

RegDelete, RegWrite, StringSplit

Example

$var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion", "ProgramFilesDir")
MsgBox(4096, "Program files are in:", $var)

OOOOHHH what was that, it was the answer you was searching.

:evil::D

oh wats that rex thats not wat i needed an anser to wats that???

i need to find ALL the entries not one

jerk!

Edited by B3TA_SCR1PT3R

PS - you're an idiot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im sorry is this not the SUPPORT forum where you GET HELP

hmm i guess im in the rong section can a admin move this 2 the right section since its in the rong one

oh wats that rex thats not wat i needed an anser to wats that???

i need to find ALL the entries not one

jerk!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) Oh

allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

meens all :evil:

My response was't ment as an answer, more a hint > Read the Help file, if that's don't work do search the forum, and then if that fails then post a tropic..

hmm i guess im in the rong section can a admin move this 2 the right section since its in the rong one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not have problems helping even those who ask stupid questions - we all had to learn at some point

I do not have problems helping those who have a low maturity level - we were all young at some point

I do not have problems helping those who have a poor English skills - I realize that on the World Wide Web, English is not everyone's primary language

But trying to deal with all of the above in one person who has bad attitude on top of it all, then I have to admit that my support will come grudgingly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

***edit***

removing this myself because as funny as what i posted was, it was disrespectful and unnecessary...

Edited by cameronsdad