1-sfx option:

a-general window: setup porgram- run after extraction = msiexec.exe /i kav.exe

b-modes window: silen mode = hide all

c- update window: overwrite mode =overewrite all files

please can you help me and tell me what is wrong in this steps

i want make silent kaspersky during installing and activate will be later

• Moderators

forever0donotknowme,

Please pay attention to where you are posting - this should be in "General Help", not "Chat]/i]". I will move it for you. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

forever0donotknowme,

Please pay attention to where you are posting - this should be in "General Help", not "Chat]/i]". I will move it for you. ;)

M23

thanks my sir

i did not post this topic in general help forum becase of i am afraid of closing my topic because i want help in winrar program not autoit script

thanks for moving my topic to here because in this furom there are many persons like making silent installing by winrar program

Edited by forever0donotknowme

I would suggest using 7-Zip by Igor Pavlov. The standalone command line utility could be compiled in your script using the FileInstall method.

If you'd rather use WinRar, below is a link to a manual obtained from a simple Google_Search("winrar command line switches") and is my favorite function. ;)

http://acritum.com/software/manuals/winrar/

Edited by Decipher
Spoiler

censored.jpg

• Moderators

forever0donotknowme, did you TRY the solution from your other post on this same topic? You have the silent switches now, and NOT including the MSI with FileInstall was just a suggestion on my part due to the size of the file. If you have a requirement of a single executable, have you at least tried just using the FileInstall and seeing how it runs, rather than further complicating an process you're already struggling with by adding winrar into the mix?

Additionally, as you state yourself that you haven't resolved your first problem (delivering Kaspersky silently to a workstation), what you have done is effecitively opened a second topic for the same issue, making it that much more difficult for people to assist you.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

forever0donotknowme, did you TRY the solution from your other post on this same topic? You have the silent switches now, and NOT including the MSI with FileInstall was just a suggestion on my part due to the size of the file. If you have a requirement of a single executable, have you at least tried just using the FileInstall and seeing how it runs, rather than further complicating an process you're already struggling with by adding winrar into the mix?

Additionally, as you state yourself that you haven't resolved your first problem (delivering Kaspersky silently to a workstation), what you have done is effecitively opened a second topic for the same issue, making it that much more difficult for people to assist you.

i believe you that fileinstall is not useful in making silent installing because of largre size for kaspersky = 63.1 MB

i have kaspersky v.6 workstation

only one file that named kav.exe

size= 63.1 MB

File extention : exe

i want let it in silent mode to convert to cab extention

please you should understand me