Solved. JITDebugger.Getting this window when trying to launch script

More and more times I get this window , I have to hit no like 5 times but sometimes all autoit wont respond at all. So anyone knows why I get this after launching script? If I try to debug it just stucks/do nothing...

lPosted Image

Ahhh im so tired of this! Cant get rid of it... ;)

--------------------------------------------------solved---------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent ~4hours browsing my windows and searching that debugger, it stops my pc! I just disabled(diable didnt worked, idk i did something) it as i didnt found out how to uninstal it.

So if anyone is having same problem:

Go to regedit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionAeDebugDebugger

from

"C:\Windows\System32\vsjitdebugger.exe" -p %ld -e %ld change to 0.

-----------------------------------------------edit---------------------------------------------------------

Previous method worked only 3times. I got mad when it poped out again! I searched for vsjitdebugger in system and deleted all files! It disappeared now! Finally...

Edited by Edgaras

I deleted whole my project codes since I get this... Its GUI where is ie embeded and some simple buttons. It works fine it launches but when i navigate somewhere i get that window after i close it everything is ok but when i navigate to same web again it appears again. Even with google.com lol

Just found out that something wrong with this debugger. Even when browsing the net it sometimes appears saying that iexplorer.exe or other browser have an unhandled exception. Im trying to uninstall it somehow but cant find it.

Edited by Edgaras