Perhaps,

Its better to add a function rather that the

User to declare the global variables in their script

Thus,

Updated the UDF ie added RemoteGmail_Startup

please check the first post

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Check Post

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Autoit3.exe is already in script dir. And where I should put that FileCopy?

My code:

(Sorry, autoit forum became very buggy. Cant click on autoit tags and so on.)

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>

#include <EditConstants.au3>

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Global $sUsername = "myemail"

Global $sPassword = "password"

Global $texttosend

#include <RemoteGmail.au3>

#region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=

GUICreate("Test", 300, 72, 296, 260)

$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Put some text", 8, 8, 281, 21)

$send = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send Gmail", 8, 32, 283, 25)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

#endregion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1

$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()

Switch $nMsg

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Exit

Case $send

$texttosend = GUICtrlRead($Input1)

SendEmail2Gmail($texttosend, '', 0, 'Execute')

EndSwitch

WEnd

Download the Latest Version

Thereafter this code will work for you

#include <RemoteGmail.au3>

RemoteGmail_Startup('username', 'password')

GUICreate(@ScriptName, 300, 72, 296, 260)
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 8, 8, 281, 21)
$send = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send", 8, 32, 283, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case -3
Exit
Case $send
$texttosend = GUICtrlRead($Input1)
If SendEmail2Gmail($texttosend, '', 0, 'Testing')>0 Then
ConsoleWrite ( '+> Success' & @CR )
Else
ConsoleWrite ( '!> Failure' & @CR )
EndIf
EndSwitch
WEnd

My code:

It's because of this function right here.

[size=4]Func CopyAutoit()[/size]
;Required for executing a script
If FileExists('Autoit3.exe') Then Return
Local $sAutoitExe
If @Compiled Then
;_FileInstall(Bin_Aut3(), @WorkingDir & 'Autoit3.exe', 1)
MsgBox (16, 'Error', 'Autoit is not at the WorkingDir' )
Else
Return FileCopy($sAutoitExe, @WorkingDir & 'AutoIt3.exe', 1)
EndIf
[size=4]EndFunc   ;==>CopyAutoit[/size]

It looks really error prone of you ask me.

If FileExists('Autoit3.exe') Then Return

If you receive the MsgBox then Autoit3.exe is not present in the WorkingDir [Default ScriptDir] Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

So i have to put autoit3.exe in other pc where autoit isnt installed? What the fuck?

Two Solutions are there
  • Keep a FileInstall in your main script installing the Autoit Exe at the Working Dir [cannot be implemented directly in the UDF]
  • Embed the Autoit exe in your script in the Binary Format [would raise Exe size to more than 1.5MB] - will do it after taking permissions
Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

I use this udf only for sending emails

If thats the only reason you should look

My code:

Will this work with a google apps account? I tried manually visiting the URL in this UDF to see but I could not get it to work with my @morthawt.com email address. It worked fine for my @gmail.com address though.

This is what I tried:

ConsoleWrite(InetRead("https://emailaddress@morthawt.com:MyPasswordHere@mail.google.com/mail/u/0/feed/atom", 1))

it does not work, same as the link in your UDF unfortunately. The problem is that URL works in both browsers I have tried. Why would it not work in Autoit? I even modified the user agent to replicate my browser and it still fails.

The ATOM feed redirects the Email Id with the existing account if supported

for example if you have a facebook id (email id) try with it, only the emails which are received to the gmail account associated with the facebook account are received

it seems that the website you provided is supported by GOOGLE SITES but retrieving data from the same might not be accurate

Hence its better to make a GMAIL Account and then use the UDF ;)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code: