_IEFormElementOptionSelect causes other options to reset

I have a series of options on an IE page that I set using _IEFormElementOptionselect. On their own, each one works perfectly fine, but for some reason, there is one that if I set it using _IEFormElementOptionselect, it resets another field back to it's default.

This only occurs with these two options. The other ones are unaffected either way.

My code looks like this:

$oIEProject = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "ctl00$ctl00$SubMasterContents$MainContent$ddlMilestone")
$oIEVer = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "ctl00$ctl00$SubMasterContents$MainContent$ddlVersion")
$oIETeam = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ddlFeature")
$oIEModule = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "ctl00$ctl00$SubMasterContents$MainContent$ddlModule")
$oIEPriority = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "ctl00$ctl00$SubMasterContents$MainContent$ddlPriority")
$oIERepro = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "ctl00$ctl00$SubMasterContents$MainContent$ddlReproducibility")
_IEFormElementOptionSelect($oIEProject, "Test", 1, "byText")
_IEFormElementOptionSelect($oIEVer, 1, 1, "byIndex")
_IEFormElementOptionSelect($oIETeam, $oTeam, 1, "byText")
_IEFormElementOptionSelect($oIEModule, $oModule, 1, "byText")
_IEFormElementOptionSelect($oIEPriority, $oPriority, 1, "byText")
_IEFormElementOptionSelect($oIERepro, $oRepro, 1, "byText")

Whenever I run the line for $oIEPRoject line, it makes it so I can't set the $oIETeam one. In reverse order, it will just reset the $oIETeam one.

Any ideas?

What happens when you select the options manually? You could also look at the $f_fireEvent option for IEFormElementOptionselect, see if that prevents the options from resetting.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd