Incorrect call a link out of an embedded ie instance in a gui

Hello all of yours,

at first, please excuse me for my bad English, but I'm a German and I'll try my best. As an old man (59) here I guess I stumbled over Autoit some weeks ago. It reminded me a little bit on the old easy to understand wordbasic programing language and I tried some little examples autoit scripts and found out it's realy good. Now enough prefacing. Let me tell you about my prob I have.

I created a gui to call my bank with a embedded ie windows with:

...(gui code) ...

$oIE=ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")

GUICtrlCreateObj ($oIE, 10, 40, ($VrtlDskWidth - 20), ($VrtlDskHight -130))

$oIE.navigate("[bank-url")

with help of an ini-file I read in decrypted(username) and decrypted(password) and fill out the forms whith:

<snip>

on the bank site automaticly. So far so good. It works without any error. I can do my bank bussinesses as long as I not leave this ie instance. But when I try per exemple to call the print-out option of this bank site it's starting a new window, not in the embedded window anymore and requests a new bank signin! it don't use or can not use my previous signIn.

When I start the bank call direkt in the ie, filling out the forms manually, starting print-out option opens a new ie window too but without request for a new signin.

Why doesn't that work that way in the embedded window of my gui?

Where is my mistake?

Please be carefull with me as a autoit beginner about my siple question I have for you as professionals ... ;-))

I am curious about it to get your answer and help.

Take care, HalleMike

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

"Why doesn't that work that way in the embedded window of my gui?"

Without access to the URL, I can only asume that IE creates a new instance for the print-out. You can try to catch it using IE_attach. But for homebanking I would use IE external - not embedded. So you can more easy access and control and also save much time on scripting.

In the german forum you will find some scripts for different banks. Attached a script which works with a testpage of "(Stadt)Sparkasse". Use DebugBar to see what you want/can use.

If your bank supports HBCI, you may try the freeware online banking tool "hibiscus" or - if you want to have better control - a tool with command line support like "FinTS".

HTH, Reinhard

;; homebanking testpage ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

Hi ReFan,

thanks for your answer. I took your idea to use external ie instance for banking. And it works fine. All functions on the bank site are available correctly even I loged in automaticly through the script. Because I have to dial with more than one bank and accounts I use the gui for preselection and to manage the login dates witch I wish to change when ever it's necessary (encryption & decrytion - as a matter of course!)

But nevertheless I'd like to know how I could use that function _IEAttach() in that case? And another question: Is it possible while using an external ie-window to deactivate the minimize and restore button on it? I took off all bars allready with _IEPropertySet(). Now I want to make sure too that I can't minimize the window so I wont forget it even I've closed my gui or started another different bank call.

Thank you again for your help and sacrificed time.

HalleMike

Ps.: Why I'm using that forum: because I didn't get an answer on my request in the german "autoit.de" forum. They didn't understand what my prob was / is. But who ever wants, you can answer me in German too ... lol

Edited by HalleMike

Hi,

with _IEAttach() you can set a new object (like $oIE_sub) to the new IE-Window/Instance and control it.

I think you don't can deactivate minimize if you show the title bar.

The simple way would be to check latest with gui event exit ($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE) if the IE_Window is closed and if not kill it.

Another way would be to use IE kiosk mode in connection with WinMove, then you get a IE-Window without any bar and you can close/move/.. it only by script or with alt+f4. But I wouldn't use that.

HTH, Reinhard

Quick example for IE Kiosk mode (same as iexplore -k)

$oIe = ObjCreate("InternetExplorer.Application")
$oIe.navigate("http://domino.s-web.de/ib-demo/login/login.htm?BLZ=&1=")
sleep(2000)
with $oIE
   .fullscreen = true ; kiosk mode
   .statusBar = false
   .document.ParentWindow.document.body.style.borderStyle = "outset"
   .document.ParentWindow.document.body.style.borderWidth= "10px"
   .visible = True
endwith
WinMove ("Ihr pers", "", 50, 50 , 900, 800)

Hi ReFan,

thank you for reply. I tried it withe IE-k-mode but I use the func _IEPropertySet($IE, "theatermode", True). It's doing the same. But maybe your used obj-call is more stabil? I don't know. Maybe you can tell me about that. And I navigate after all ie-window settings to the bank-url. But I guess that makes no difference.

But finally you showed me the right way. With using the right sizes it looks like an embedded window and you can't move or close/resize/minimize it. It's allways on top with WinSetOnTop() and I can the bank-call only with a therefore programed button in the gui. It's almost that what I wanted when I started my scripting.

Thanks again, best regards, Michael

Hi,

I used the IE Object direct only for quick testing. It's better to use the UDF, so you save time for error checks (like is object create) or completeness (like after navigate you have to set a ReadyState loop not a sleep). Hower it's mostly not a problem to mix it up. Attached above script with _IENavigate.

Good luck with your script, Reinhard

#include <IE.au3>
$oIe = ObjCreate("InternetExplorer.Application")
;$oIe.navigate("[url="http://domino.s-web.de/ib-demo/login/login.htm?BLZ=&1"]http://domino.s-web.de/ib-demo/login/login.htm?BLZ=&1[/url]=")
;sleep(2000)
_IENavigate ( $oIe, "[url="http://domino.s-web.de/ib-demo/login/login.htm?BLZ=&1"]http://domino.s-web.de/ib-demo/login/login.htm?BLZ=&1[/url]=")
with $oIE
.fullscreen = true ; kiosk mode
.statusBar = false
.document.ParentWindow.document.body.style.borderStyle = "outset"
.document.ParentWindow.document.body.style.borderWidth= "10px"
.visible = True
endwith
WinMove ("Ihr pers", "", 50, 50 , 900, 800)
Edited by ReFran

Hello again,

thank you for the answer and your patience. I tried your suggestion with my bank url. Unfortunately it bordered the top frame on that site.

post-73545-0-57052600-1339842046_thumb.j

I tried it with my home page also and it worked fine. Maybe you will know why does'n it work with my bank site. It would be nice if you would take a minute and have a look with that bank url:

_IENavigate ($oIe, "https://securebank.santander.de/LICCMG_SCB_ENS/BtoChannelDriver.ssobto?dse_operationName=OP_GlobalManagement&dse_parentContextName=&dse_processorState=initial&dse_nextEventName=start&menu.opcionMenu=CS")

Please let me know, what you found out; maybe you have the solution ....

Have a nice Saturday and happy programing ....

Michael

• Moderators

HalleMike,

I have removed some code snippets from the earlier posts in this thread as they dealt with site auto-login. I take it you have not read the Forum Rules? Please do so now and you will see that discussion of "forum or site auto-login methods" is one of the prohibited subjects here. ;)

However, as the discussion has now moved on to permitted topics I am leaving the thread open - but please take care when posting in future. :)

ReFran,

You have been here long enough to know better! Please do not do it again. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

HalleMike,

I have removed some code snippets from the earlier posts in this thread as they dealt with site auto-login. I take it you have not read the Forum Rules? Please do so now and you will see that discussion of "forum or site auto-login methods" is one of the prohibited subjects here. ;)

However, as the discussion has now moved on to permitted topics I am leaving the thread open - but please take care when posting in future. :)

ReFran,

You have been here long enough to know better! Please do not do it again. :)

M23

Melba23,

what ever you want to tell me, but all what ReFan and me have spoke about here, was something that only attached my private bank account. I can't see something wrong about that. It has nothing to do with bad code or even cracking or what ever you think it's not allowed. My script will be used only for my private meaning!

I have read the rules as mutch as was possible and as good as I could as a German in that short time I am here. But I really can't see something wrong. If I'm not right, please tell me where I can found that what you're talking about .... I'm almost 60 years old, dealing since 1992 with pc-stuff and I think I should know what is right and what is wrong and I never would do something against the law. And: It would be nicer for me to help me to fix my programing probs unstead .... (even you will fire me now!)

Thank you already, when you'll answer me.

HalleMike

Edited by HalleMike

• Moderators

HalleMike,

I do not know how to say it any clearer. The code I have removed dealt with logging in automatically to a website and as such was in breach of the Forum rules to which I linked. It makes no difference whether the website is your private bank acount, YouTube, this or any other site - any discussion of code to login automatically is not permitted here. I hope you can understand that any code you post here in a public forum - even if intended for your personal use - can be seen and used by those who might wish use it for their own ends. That it why we have the rule. :)

So please do not discuss login code - or any other subject prohibited by those rules - ie future posts. As the thread has now moved into other areas I have left it open - please do not make me change my mind. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Melba23,

how ever! I still miss your contructive ideas to fix my programing problem to get my special theatermode ie-window in a border. That's what I'm looking for. I would be glad you would find time to help for that ....

Thank you nevertheless (because I'm a politely man) and I'm looking forward optimistical.

Have a nice weekend

HalleMike

Hi Michael,

I thought already that you get problems with that (not on the first - but on the following pages). I would prefer to control the IE with title bar from autoIt (check min/max/exit).

However if you want to go on with this you may try the semi-embedded style from this discussion:

For the AutoIt GUI you may use "$WS-Caption" or play a little bit around with GUI-Styles.

Best regards, Reinhard

Hi Reinhard,

thanks again for reply. I followed the link you sent me and now I'll try to find out what is that script there doing and what I can learn. Btw., I'm not worry about the Moderator(Mod), - Mod ist wahrscheinlich eine Abkürzung für rummodsen oder so - because I'm a honest man. I never would do something against law 'n' order ... I feel only sorry for that because he started to take measures on you too. But if he means he has to "fire" me, ok, I wouldn't beg for allowance to stay in that forum. I'm a almost 60 years old man and I never begged for something in my life and now I wont start with it!

Maybe 'till my next prob and have a nice Sunday ... Take care, Michael ( Who knows if I can log in here next time again!)

• Moderators

HalleMike.

Who knows if I can log in here next time again!

I'm not worry about the Moderator(Mod), - Mod ist wahrscheinlich eine Abkürzung für rummodsen oder so

Carry on with that attitude and the answer to your question will certainly be "No"! ;)

M23

Spoiler