Mp3SearchEngine v2.0.1.1 Update of 25 dec 2015

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mp3SearchEngine v2.0.0.6 May be some of you know Songr . This script do the same job, it can find more mp3 files but is not as fast as Songr.     Sites used are music search engine Websi

Nothing too complicate !  Try like that : #include <String.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include "WinHttp.au3" Global $aLinks[1], $iTimeOut = 1000 Global $sTempDir = @TempDir & '\A

Updated. In fact No. Complete New Version ! 

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Actually I'm getting an error from line 80 the error is from _BASS_Init() and is $BASS_ERROR_MEM (There is insufficient memory.)

Before I go searching do you have an idea why it might be?

I have about 2GB free memory.

Win7 32

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Hi wakillon,

very nice tool - don't need Youtube to listen to music now! Hmmm, why I didn't saw it earlier?

Edit: why is the cpu usage high? Got 100% usage on one core during playing a song!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Ace. thanks.

Thanks

Actually I'm getting an error from line 80 the error is from _BASS_Init() and is $BASS_ERROR_MEM (There is insufficient memory.)

Before I go searching do you have an idea why it might be?

I have about 2GB free memory.

Win7 32

I can't reproduce this error ( win7x64 or XPsp3x86 ) but

I have uploaded a modified version with _BASS_Init ( $BASS_DEVICE_MONO, -1, 44100, 0 )

$BASS_DEVICE_MONO uses less CPU than stereo.

Can you try it ? :)

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Hi wakillon,

very nice tool - don't need Youtube to listen to music now! Hmmm, why I didn't saw it earlier?

Edit: why is the cpu usage high? Got 100% usage on one core during playing a song!

Br,

UEZ

Yes don't need Youtube ads too ! :D

As i said to JohnOne a modified version was uploaded

I have verified that stream are well configured to be free automaticaly, so problem is not about that.

So, i have placed_BASS_SetConfig ( $BASS_CONFIG_UPDATEPERIOD, 100 ) when start playing and disable it when stop.

I hope it uses less cpu for you...

Can you try it too ? :)

Edited by wakillon

Thanks

I can't reproduce this error ( win7x64 or XPsp3x86 ) but

I have uploaded a modified version with _BASS_Init ( $BASS_DEVICE_MONO, -1, 44100, 0 )

$BASS_DEVICE_MONO uses less CPU than stereo.

Can you try it ? :)

Hi, thanks for new version, unfortunately I have same error (There is insufficient memory.)

Will have to look for a local problem.

Cheers.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Hi, thanks for new version, unfortunately I have same error (There is insufficient memory.)

Will have to look for a local problem.

Cheers.

Arg ! what i don't understand that's my netbook with only 1Go memory don't return any error... :huh:

Anyway, thanks for feedback !

Edit : verify bass.dll, filesize : 103 ko, version 2.4.8.1 ( may be you have an old version )

Did you try compiled version too ?

Edited by wakillon

That's weird, still get the same error with the bass.dll missing.

Says the same as before, and bass.dll is not downloaded from anywhere.

It says it is downloading external files, but I'm not sure it does.

That's weird, still get the same error with the bass.dll missing.

Says the same as before, and bass.dll is not downloaded from anywhere.

It says it is downloading external files, but I'm not sure it does.

I have delete mine and restart script : dll is well re -downloaded at start in system dir ! :ermm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By abberration
      Hello, all!
      Today I present to you an updated version of Easy Mp3. After releasing version 1.0, I found several bugs that I fixed and added a few new features. Details can be found in the Changelog (check the Help menu).
      What makes Easy Mp3 special? Ease of use. I started this project because I love FLAC, but my car stereo does not and the transcoding programs out there are tedious to work with, have confusing settings, you cannot drop multiple folders into it and get a good result and finally, the nagging to buy it or check for updates.
      When you drag & drop a folder full of music, this program adds every supported file into the list of things to encode. All you have to do is select an output folder (personally, I have one folder called Mp3s). By default, it will create the same folder structure of the one that you dropped into it and it will place all of the encoded files in the respective folders. You also have the option to create folders from the metadata contained in the media. Here's what will convince you that this is the best Mp3 transcoder: download an entire discography by your favorite band and drop it into the program, select your output folder and click Encode. It's so simple, you will be amazed. By default, it uses the highest quality settings possible. It makes use of FFMpeg's built-in LAME codec. The download links are at the bottom of the screen.
      This package includes 32 & 64 bit executables, a user guide, a changelog and source code. I use this program all the time and I hope you love it as much as I had fun scripting it!
      Enjoy!

Download from MEGA:
      Full package (includes FFMpeg): https://mega.nz/file/SXwUBK7L#aAN_6rDKi1tauQ0ngA4L0pUtD7S7rg66a9IUsl1say0
      Lite Package (no FFMpeg): https://mega.nz/file/WLhynA5I#jEg-hnXCTEiWwM21vID9jUgZjaIKihl4pwEe4eQ2FV8
      Download from FileFactory:
      Full package: http://www.filefactory.com/file/5gen99g7hsr6/Easy_Mp3_v1.1_Full.zip
      Lite package: http://www.filefactory.com/file/74xq8b69gso/Easy_Mp3_v1.1_Lite.zip

• By Mr_Microphone
      Alright, I may be an idiot.
      Three years ago, I wrote a program that pushed component information to a secure site via their API. I went back to add some attributes and (here's the idiot part) ended up losing the  source code and my modified code does not quite work. I have the compiled version that works minus the new attributes, so I know that their system has not changed. I stripped the larger program down from 3,000 lines to the part that is broken, but I am stumped. This was one of my first scripts, so it heavily leverages examples and isn't as pretty as I'd like it to be.
      Be gentle. 
      The program / script creates a new records as expected, but for some reason, I cannot access information in the response, which I need for a later step.
      I use Charles, a web debugging proxy tool so I can see the request and the response and both are as expected. Also, when I write to log file, the JSON reply is exactly what I expect and need, but when I try to do anything with the http body, it seems to be blank. 
      Here is the script minus  the URL and token:
      #include <Array.au3> #include <Curl.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <json.au3>  ; this was added as an alternate way to read the data Global $WM_serial_number = "WM20745001" Global $wm_component_status_id = "10" Global $wm_manufacturer ="Multi-Tech" Global $wm_model = "MTR-LAT1-B07" Global $cellular_carrier_id = "3" Global $iccid_esn = "89010303300012345678" Global $ip_address = "192.168.2.11" Global $NewIDNumber     Local $Curl = Curl_Easy_Init()     Local $Html = $Curl ; any number as identify     Local $Header = $Curl + 1 ; any number as identify     Local $HtmlFile = "cURL_Request.html"     Local $File = FileOpen($HtmlFile, 2 + 16)     Local $Slist = Curl_Slist_Append(0, "content-type: multipart/form-data; boundary=---011000010111000001101001")     $Slist = Curl_Slist_Append($Slist, "authorization: Token token=" & $Token)     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_PROXY, "127.0.0.1") ; needed to use Charles web debugging proxy     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_PROXYPORT, 8888) ; needed to use Charles     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $Slist) ;     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_URL, $Server & "wireless_module" & "s")     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0)     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30)     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, $Html)     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, Curl_FileWriteCallback())     Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, $File)     Local $HttpPost = ""     Local $LastItem = ""         Curl_FormAdd($HttpPost, $LastItem, $CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "wireless_module" & "[serial_number]", $CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, $WM_serial_number, $CURLFORM_END)         Curl_FormAdd($HttpPost, $LastItem, $CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "wireless_module" & "[component_status_id]", $CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, $wm_component_status_id, $CURLFORM_END)         Curl_FormAdd($HttpPost, $LastItem, $CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "wireless_module" & "[manufacturer]", $CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, $wm_manufacturer, $CURLFORM_END)         Curl_FormAdd($HttpPost, $LastItem, $CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "wireless_module" & "[model]", $CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, $wm_model, $CURLFORM_END)         Curl_FormAdd($HttpPost, $LastItem, $CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "wireless_module" & "[cellular_carrier_id]", $CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, $cellular_carrier_id, $CURLFORM_END)         Curl_FormAdd($HttpPost, $LastItem, $CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "wireless_module" & "[iccid_esn]", $CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, $iccid_esn, $CURLFORM_END)         Curl_FormAdd($HttpPost, $LastItem, $CURLFORM_COPYNAME, "wireless_module" & "[ip_address]", $CURLFORM_COPYCONTENTS, $ip_address, $CURLFORM_END)         ; submit         Curl_Easy_Setopt($Curl, $CURLOPT_HTTPPOST, $HttpPost)         Local $Code = Curl_Easy_Perform($Curl)         If $Code = $CURLE_OK Then         ConsoleWrite("Content Type: " & Curl_Easy_GetInfo($Curl, $CURLINFO_CONTENT_TYPE) & @LF)         ConsoleWrite("Download Size: " & Curl_Easy_GetInfo($Curl, $CURLINFO_SIZE_DOWNLOAD) & @LF)         MsgBox(0, 'Html', BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($Html))) ; this is something I threw in for debugging, expecting to see SOMETHING. Returns nothing         MsgBox(0, 'Header', BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($Header))) ; this is something I threw in for debugging, expecting to see SOMETHING. Returns nothing         Local $response = Curl_Easy_GetInfo($Curl, $CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE)             If $response = "409" Then $response = "Failed due to a conflict."             If $response = "200" Then $response = "Was NOT created."             If $response = "201" Then $response = "Was created."             ; read the ID that was assigned and store it         $NewIDNumber = StringRight(StringLeft(BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($Html)), 10), 4) ; this DID work, but now it doesn't. An old compiled version still works ;~         Global $JsonObject = json_decode($Html); another debugging attempt. Did not use json functions previously and the program worked without it. ;~         Global $NewIDNumber = json_get($JsonObject, '.id')         ConsoleWrite(@CRLF &'! id:' & $NewIDNumber & @CRLF & @CRLF)    ; debugging feedback         MsgBox(0, $response, $wm_serial_number & " new ID = " & $NewIDNumber); debugging feedback         If $Code <> $CURLE_OK Then ConsoleWrite(Curl_Easy_StrError($Code) & @LF)             Local $Data = BinaryToString(Curl_Data_Get($Curl))             Curl_Easy_Cleanup($Curl)             Curl_Data_Cleanup($Curl)             Curl_Data_Cleanup($Header)             Curl_Data_Cleanup($Html)             Curl_FormFree($HttpPost)             Curl_slist_free_all($Slist)             curl_easy_reset($Curl)             FileClose($File)             ConsoleWrite(@LF)         EndIf  This is the captured request (minus the host and token)
      POST /api/v2/wireless_modules HTTP/1.1 Host: api. Accept: */* authorization: Token token= Content-Length: 942 Expect: 100-continue content-type: multipart/form-data; boundary=---011000010111000001101001; boundary=------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061 --------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="wireless_module[serial_number]" WM20745001 --------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="wireless_module[component_status_id]" 10 --------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="wireless_module[manufacturer]" Multi-Tech --------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="wireless_module[model]" MTR-LAT1-B07 --------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="wireless_module[cellular_carrier_id]" 3 --------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="wireless_module[iccid_esn]" 89010303300012345678 --------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="wireless_module[ip_address]" 192.168.2.11 --------------------------9adb0d87c7ea5061-- and the captured response
      HTTP/1.1 201 Created Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 00:12:18 GMT Server: Apache Cache-Control: max-age=0, private, must-revalidate Access-Control-Allow-Origin: not-allowed Vary: Accept-Encoding Access-Control-Max-Age: 1728000 X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block X-Request-Id: 71cfcf36-6020-48a6-a822-d2b393a27b69 Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: true Access-Control-Allow-Methods: PUT, OPTIONS, GET, POST ETag: W/"25d97fe8a9387cb4b9029a9e62b0bfa2" X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN, SAMEORIGIN X-Runtime: 0.344005 X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff Access-Control-Request-Method: * X-Powered-By: Phusion Passenger 5.2.1 Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=63072000; includeSubDomains; preload Location: /wireless_modules/3195 Status: 201 Created Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 X-Charles-Received-Continue: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue {"id":3195,"model":"MTR-LAT1-B07","serial_number":"WM20745001","manufacturer":"Multi-Tech","mfg_date":null,"iccid_esn":"89010303300012345678","ip_address":"192.168.2.11","purchase_order":null,"supplier":null,"cellular_carrier_id":3,"component_status_id":10,"component_status":{"id":10,"name":"Hold","description":"Available- Held for specific use"},"custom_attributes":[{"name":"Deactivated","type":"Boolean","value":false},{"name":"Port 3001","type":"Boolean","value":false}],"comments":[]}  
      Also attached is the log file. I need to read the id value. Clearly, it is arriving back to cURL, since it is being written out to the log, but I cannot seem to get to it within the code. 
      It is established that I may be an idiot, but this idiot has wasted days in non-billable hours trying to figure out what should be a simple glitch.
      Help???

cURL_Request.html
    • By nacerbaaziz
      goodmorning; autoit team
      please their are any youtube search way working?
      because i was using the get source and split it to get the result but know it does not working any way.
      is the youtube disabled that? and is their any other simple way to do that?
      i tested all examples found in this post but also it don't work
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/123945-youtube-search/
      and here is the example that i use to and it don't work any more
      local $hSearchOpenHNDL, $hSearchConnect, $sSearchGet local $a_UrlsArray[1][5] local $b_ButtonsDisabled = false, $b_SearchBTNFocus = false, $b_SearchListFocus, $h_SearchFocusHND local $Return = "0" local $s_OpenStringY = "/feed/trending" local $ChannelUrl = "", $channelName = "" if Not ($a_YoutubeSearchArray[0][0] = 0) then GUICtrlSetData($searchInp, $s_youtubeSearchLastSearch) $s_OpenStringY = "/results?search_query=" & StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($searchInp), " ", "+") $a_UrlsArray = $a_YoutubeSearchArray for $i = 1 to $a_UrlsArray[0][0] _GUICtrlListBox_AddString($SearchList, $a_UrlsArray[$i][0] & $a_UrlsArray[$i][2] & $a_UrlsArray[$i][3]) next _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($SearchList, $I_youtubeSearchLastIndex-1) GUICtrlSetState($SearchList, $GUI_focus) else if Ping("youtube.com", 1000) > 1 then $hSearchOpenHNDL = _WinHttpOpen('') if not (@Error) then $hSearchConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hSearchOpenHNDL, "youtube.com") if Not (@Error) then $sSearchGet = _WinHttpSimpleRequest($hSearchConnect, "get", $s_OpenStringY) if not (@Error) then local $a_strings = _StringBetween($sSearchGet, '<a href="/watch', "<ul") local $title = "" local $url = "" local $length = "" local $result = "" GUICtrlSetData($SearchList, "") ReDim $a_UrlsArray[1][5] for $i = 0 to UBound($a_strings)-1 $url = _StringBetween($a_strings[$i], "?", '"') if @error then ContinueLoop $url = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?" & $url[0] $title = _StringBetween($a_strings[$i], 'dir="', '</a>') if @error then ContinueLoop $title = $title[0] $title = StringRegExpReplace($title, '(.*\"\>)', "") if StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 0) = 1 then $length = StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 2) elseIf StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 0) = 1 then $length = StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 2) else $length = "" endIf if IsArray($length) then $length = ": (" & $length[0] & ")" else $length = "" endIf $ChannelUrl = stringRegexpReplace($a_strings[$i], '(^.*?<a.*?\"(\/user|\/channel))+', "$2") $channelName = stringRegexpReplace($ChannelUrl, '(.*?\".*?>)(.*</a>)+', "$2") $ChannelUrl = stringRegexpReplace($ChannelUrl, '(\".*)+', "") $channelName = stringRegexpReplace($channelName, '(</a>.*)+', "") $result &= $title & @crlf & $url & @crlf ReDim $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)+1][5] $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][0] = $title $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][1] = $url $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][2] = $length if not ($channelName = "") then $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][3] = ", (" & $channelName & ")" if not ($channelUrl = "") then $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][4] = "https://www.youtube.com" & $channelUrl $a_UrlsArray[0][0] = UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1 _GUICtrlListBox_AddString($SearchList, $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][0] & $length & $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][3]) next endIf endIf endIf endIf endIf  
      i hope any one can help me
      thanks in advance
    • By ripdad
      This is a project that I have been working on for several months off and on.
      It's a simple "What You Hear" MP3 @ 320Kbps and WAV audio recorder.
      Features:
      - LoudMax, a Gain Controller and Look-Ahead Limiter
      - Auto Shut-Off after one minute of silence
      - Side-by-Side Simulated LED Meter
      - Running Time Counter
      It started off being a large project, but I eventually stripped it down to its
      bare essentials because I came to realize that it would be very difficult to
      deal with every sound card and every way a PC is set up for audio. It would
      have been a nightmare that I was not willing to go through.
      This project contains the most up-to-date BASS.dll v.2.4.15.0 - December 17, 2019.
      All BASS Dll's are 32bit. Those and the needed UDF's are included in the zip file.
      I will try to explain how it works in the next post.

Download:
      BASS VST Recorder v1.1.zip

• By ripdad
      This is an example script of how to load and use a VST using BASS in AutoIt.
      It is NOT immediately Plug and Play. You will need to download 2 VST's to run it.
      They are free for personal use.
      All information is in the header of the script.

Download:
      BASS VST HOST v0.4.zip