Torrent Browser Download

Decipher

This is a Torrent Browser that should only be used to download legal torrents. It helps you to look up and download movie trailers. It should never be used to download copyrighted material. It is an awesome program that any torrent downloader will absolutely love. Neither the AutoIt community nor anyone associated with AutoIt condones to the misuse of this program. Don't do it! That being said download your copy while you can!

Before you download this program you must read this first:

U.S. Copyright Infringement and Remedies or Understandable Version

I suggest everyone read this just for informational purposes:

RIAA, MPAA Copyright Warnings: Facts and Fiction

There are plenty of legal torrent and therfore justification for this program.

Legal Torrents:

*Games, Music and Software

* Movies and Videos

Features:

Search 30 different torrent websites including The Pirate Bay simultaneously!

Easy to use movie trailer lookup tool!

Download torrents with your own set of trackers.

All your torrent downloading needs in one place there is no need to open your internet browser!

If you happen to come across what you may think is copyrighted material you should immediately report it! Stopping Copyright Infringement

The reason I posted this here is of course because I have a question. Will you please allow this autoit created program to be posted on the forums? I and many others realize that there is nothing wrong with this. Pheraps the reasonable authority here would consider allowing the Autoit community decide by vote?

The attached is a self extracting archive. The password is "anonymous". To obtain the source run the program from the command line with "extract" as a parameter.

example: TorrentBrowser.exe -extract or /extract

If you don't want this post to be censored then post your thoughts on the matter.

Download Torrent Browser Now!

Please do not just delete this post without letting us all know why like it was done before with a similiar topic. I would suggest removing the link instead if whoever needs time to make a decision. Thanks.

Edited by Valik
Spoiler

censored.jpg

Really? You can't figure out on your own why a torrent downloader can't be posted here? I don't give a shit about the "legal" torrents. You're not fooling a single person, least of all me. If you want to host this on your own site, fine. You will not host it here. End of subject. Bring it up again and you are gone permanently.

3 day ban for abuse of the report feature. You know damn well we aren't going to allow a torrent downloader since we removed your last one. You were told then that we did not want that content here.

This is your absolute last chance. I am sick of dealing with you. You don't do overt things but you are constantly doing something that requires moderator intervention. It ends now or the next time you are moderated it will be permanent.

Edited by Valik