1. KaFu

KaFu

• Similar Content

• By newbie2019
      Cannot find example how to locate taskbar icon coordinates or position by window handle.
      I want to use PixelChecksum to check only rectangle area over specified taskbar item.
      Please help.
      What I already have found and succesfully run for whole taskbar area:
      $taskbar = WinGetHandle("[Class:Shell_TrayWnd]") $taskbarPos = WinGetPos($taskbar) $tasklistPos = ControlGetPos($taskbar, "", "[CLASS:MSTaskListWClass; INSTANCE:1]")  $iOldCheckSum = PixelChecksum($taskbarPos[0] + $tasklistPos[0], $taskbarPos[1] + $tasklistPos[1], $taskbarPos[0] + $tasklistPos[2], $taskbarPos[1] + $tasklistPos[3]);
      I know also that I can pass window handle as parameter to PixelChecksum, but don't know how to do this with taskbar icon.

Also I was able to find something similar but seems outdated: WatchWindows

__
      thanks in advance
    • By Zombie02
      Hello Guys i am new to Autoit. I am currently writing a GUI which is displaying a avi. My question now is how can i use a avi i added with Autoit3wrapper
      Thanks is advance
      Zombie
    • By timmy2
      The following script, thanks largely to @UEZ, displays the attached PNG image on the Windows Desktop.

It perfectly renders the sticky note's shadow over whatever's in the background.
      But here's the catch: I would like to add a line of text, fetched from a variable and using a font of my choice, atop the sticky note. It needs to be part of the same GUI because the sticky note can be dragged and placed anywhere on the screen.
      Will someone here show me how to add just the additional code needed to accomplish my goal? I have tried sporadically for two years to merge in code from scripts that use GDI+ calls to display text over alpha channels but the challenge has proven beyond me.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global Const $SC_DRAGMOVE = 0xF012 Global $iW, $iH, $hImage, $hBitmap, $hGUI $hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile("Using-Note.png") $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) $hGUI = GUICreate("", $iW, $iH, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED,$WS_EX_TOPMOST)) GUISetState() _WinAPI_BitmapDisplayTransparentInGUI($hBitmap, $hGUI) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WM_LBUTTONDOWN") Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete() Func _WinAPI_BitmapDisplayTransparentInGUI(ByRef $hHBitmap, ByRef $hGUI, $iOpacity = 0xFF, $bReleaseGDI = True) If Not BitAND(GUIGetStyle($hGUI)[1], $WS_EX_LAYERED) = $WS_EX_LAYERED Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $tDim = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAP) If Not _WinAPI_GetObject($hHBitmap, DllStructGetSize($tDim), DllStructGetPtr($tDim)) Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) Local $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE), $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT), $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION) Local Const $hScrDC = _WinAPI_GetDC(0), $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hScrDC), $hOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hHBitmap) $tSize.X = $tDim.bmWidth $tSize.Y = $tDim.bmHeight $tBlend.Alpha = $iOpacity $tBlend.Format = 1 _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI, $hScrDC, 0, DllStructGetPtr($tSize), $hMemDC, DllStructGetPtr($tSource), 0, DllStructGetPtr($tBlend), $ULW_ALPHA) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hScrDC) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hOld) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) If $bReleaseGDI Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) Return True EndFunc Func _WM_LBUTTONDOWN($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) _SendMessage($hGUI, $WM_SYSCOMMAND, $SC_DRAGMOVE, 0) EndFunc ;==>_WM_LBUTTONDOWN  
    • By dimm
      Is it possible to compile script without any icon resources included?
      When I make exe it uses default system icon of current OS even if I compile as console application.
      On other versions of Windows it looks a little strange

Update:
      It seems that the only way is remove icons from exe after compilation using resource editors like ResHacker.

another bad solution:
      Using corrupted 35 bytes icon file. Windows can't load it and shows default system icon.
      #pragma compile(Icon, broken.ico) broken.ico
    • By KaFu
      ICU - Icon Configuration Utility

Current Version: v6 (2018-Sep-16)
      Restore your desktop when the icons get "rearranged".
      Melba23 and I found we were working on very similar ideas to restore the Desktop icons to their normal place if they became "rearranged" (
      ). Vista seems to like this doing on occasion just for fun - but we all know some apps and games which change the display resolution or move icons around. This annoys "tidy" people who like their desktops arranged "just so" - I am particularly thinking of this desktop when I say that!
      We combined efforts and here is the result of our labors.
      Operation is easy - press "Save" to store a particular configuration and "Restore" to reset the icons to the saved positions in the selected configuration file. "Delete" allows you to remove unwanted configuration files from the list. There is a command line option so that the restoration can be run via HotKeys if required (that is why the script warns that it should be compiled for full functionality). You can decide what to do with any icons that have been added since you last saved the configuration file - the default is to put them in the top-left corner, but you can also banish them way off-screen or, more sensibly, specify a location for them.
      A new feature as of ICU v3.4 is the optional Desktop Contextmenu Integration (DCI) for Win7 (Win7 only because Microsoft implemented an easy way to do this through the registry as of this release).
      Version 3.3 should fix the empty save file bug
      Version 3.4 Win7: Admin rights no longer needed for DCI
      Version 5.0 Win8 compatibility for DCI
      The source and executable can be downloaded from my site: http://www.funk.eu
      Kudos to Ascend4nt, Melba23, Prog@ndy, & Valik for parts of the code.
      Please let me know if you found some piece of code in the source for which I forgot to mention a credit.
      Enjoy, let me know what you think of ICU and with Best Regards