Window Info and secret button detection

'

I have an application with several buttons that all show up in Window Info as one and the same button.

These 'child' buttons look like a comboSelectionBox, an editBox and a button.

Then there are several other buttons and edit boxes.

Dunno how I figured it out, maybe a code remainder after a version update or I noticed the first detectable button/editBox/.. is an instance 2 !

No idea why I can click button1/Edit1/... that isn't detected by Window Info.

Some sort of overLay going on ?

But if it is overLayed, then why can I click these individual child buttons !?

Can I assume that if the first detected button is an instance 2 an instance 1 must always exist ?

Any idea's how to detect secret 'child' buttons, that are not detected by window Info ?

:D

Edited by EdDyreen

• Any number images • Images of any size • Any number of URLs • Any number of lines

'

spy++ control detection logic was enabled during detection, it is enabled by default.

Can I assume that if the first detected button is an instance 2 an instance 1 must always exist ?

If so, a develloper might decide to make hidden buttons last so they would have the higher instance,

and noone would notice unless they tested explicitly.

Edited by EdDyreen

• Any number images • Images of any size • Any number of URLs • Any number of lines

'

Ok, thanks for having helped me with my game bot, it is fully functional now, no further assistance needed, thanks !

Edited by EdDyreen