BlueSoleil Windows need help

Hey Every 1

I was trying to make app which I could use to communicate with my mobile using Bluetooth

Unfortunately I'm having Bluesoleil and I didnt find a proper UDF for Bluesoleil

Therefore I tried to figure out some Functions

I get the error in the DllCall that is @error=1 Unable to use the DLL file

I dont understand if two functions can be used of the same DLL then why this particular error "Unable to use the DLL file" :huh:

I have already searched the Forum and even on Google but no luck

Here is the Total Code

#include <Array.au3>

Opt('TrayIconDebug',1)
OnAutoItExitRegister('_Exit')

Global $dllCallError[6] = [5,"Unable to use the DLL file","Unknown return type","Function not found in the Dll file",'Bad Number of Parameters','Bad Parameter']
Global $nDll=DllOpen(@ScriptDir&'btfunc.dll')

Global const $DEVICE_ADDRESS_LENGTH = 6
Global const $DEVICE_CLASS_LENGTH = 3
Global const $MAX_DEVICE_NAME_LENGTH = 64
Global Const $INQUIRY_GENERAL_MODE=0x00
Global Const $EVENT_INQUIRY_DEVICE_REPORT=0x06

Global $nFunc

Func _IsBluetoothReady($dwSeconds=1)
Local $aCall=DllCall($nDll,'BOOL:cdecl','BT_IsBluetoothReady','DWORD',$dwSeconds)
If @error Then Return DebugOut('!>'&$dllCallError[@error])
Return $aCall[0]
EndFunc

Func DebugOut($sOut)
ConsoleWrite($sOut&@CRLF)
Return -1
EndFunc

Func _StopBluetooth($bSwitch2HidMode)
Local $aCall=DllCall($nDll,'DWORD:cdecl','BT_StopBluetooth','BOOL',$bSwitch2HidMode)
Return $aCall[0]
EndFunc

Func _InitializeLibrary()
Local $aCall=DllCall($nDll,'Bool:cdecl','BT_InitializeLibrary')
Return $aCall[0]
EndFunc

Func _UninitializeLibrary()
DllCall($nDll,'none:cdecl','BT_UninitializeLibrary')
EndFunc

Func _InquireDevices()
$str= "DWORD dwSize;byte address[" & $DEVICE_ADDRESS_LENGTH & "];byte classOfDevice[" & $DEVICE_CLASS_LENGTH & "];char szName[" & $MAX_DEVICE_NAME_LENGTH & "];BOOL bPaired"
$struct_BLUETOOTH_DEVICE_INFO = DllStructCreate($str)
DllStructSetData($struct_BLUETOOTH_DEVICE_INFO,1,DllStructGetSize($struct_BLUETOOTH_DEVICE_INFO))
;$lpDevsListLength = DllStructCreate("DWORD")
;DllStructSetData($lpDevsListLength,1,DllStructGetSize($struct_BLUETOOTH_DEVICE_INFO))

$dll = DllCall($nDll,"dword","BT_InquireDevices" _
,"uchar",$INQUIRY_GENERAL_MODE _
,"uint",0x30 _
,"dword*",0 _
,"struct*",0)
If @error Then Return DebugOut('! _InquireDevices > '&$dllCallError[@error])
_ArrayDisplay($dll,"BT_InquireDevices")
EndFunc

Func _GetLocalDeviceInfo ()
Local $str= "DWORD dwSize;byte address[" & $DEVICE_ADDRESS_LENGTH & "];byte classOfDevice[" & $DEVICE_CLASS_LENGTH & "];char szName[" & $MAX_DEVICE_NAME_LENGTH & "];BOOL bPaired;"& _
'UCHAR ucLmpVersion;'& _
'WORD wManuName;'& _
'WORD wLmpSubversion;'& _
'BYTE reserved[16];'& _
'WORD wClockOffset;'& _
'BOOL bConnected;'& _
'DWORD dwDataRecvBytes;'& _
'DWORD dwDataSentBytes;'& _
'CHAR cSignalStrength'
Local $nFunc=DllStructCreate($str)
DllStructSetData($nFunc,1,DllStructGetSize($nFunc))
Local $aCall=DllCall($nDll,'DWORD:cdecl','BT_GetLocalDeviceInfo','long',0x00000001,'struct*',DllStructGetPtr($nFunc))
If @error Then Return DebugOut('! _GetLocalDeviceInfo > '&$dllCallError[@error])
Return $aCall[0]
EndFunc

Func _RegisterCallback()
Global $nFunc=DllCallbackRegister('_InquiredDevices','none:cdecl','ptr')
Local $aCall=DllCall($nDll,'DWORD:cdecl','BT_RegisterCallback','CHAR',$EVENT_INQUIRY_DEVICE_REPORT,'ptr',DllCallbackGetPtr($nFunc))
If @error Then Return DebugOut('! _RegisterCallback > '&$dllCallError[@error])
Return $aCall[0]
EndFunc

Func _InquiredDevices($BLUETOOTH_DEVICE_INFO_Struct)
For $i=1 To 5
DebugOut('Data:'&DllStructGetData($BLUETOOTH_DEVICE_INFO_Struct,$i))
Next
EndFunc

Func _Exit()
DllCallbackFree($nFunc)
_UninitializeLibrary()
DllClose($nDll)
EndFunc

DebugOut('_InitializeLibrary Return_Code:'&_InitializeLibrary())
DebugOut('_RegisterCallback Return_Code:'&_RegisterCallback())
DebugOut('_InquireDevice Return_Code:'&_InquireDevices())
DebugOut('_GetLocalDeviceInfo Return_Code:'&_GetLocalDeviceInfo()) ; Return Code 9 => BTSTATUS_PARAMETER_ERROR 0x00000009

The total Documentation is attached to the post

But the Constants are not present in the Documentation

Therefore I also posted the Header files

Place the Dll in the script dir

Thanks for your time :D

Regards

Phoenix XL

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Anyone!

Please help me

Require it

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Not a pro at this subject, but what makes you use c-style declarations in dllcall?

I tried with _IsBluetoothReady() function, however, AutoIt fails to execute, popping up missing Dll files message like BsSDK.dll, BsTrace.dll, BsCommon.dll :D

Edited by MKISH

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

Okay here are those Dlls

Maybe it got installed in my SystemDir when the Bluesoleil was being installed

Check the Attachment

My code:

The Sequence should be

Typical API Calling Sequence:

1) BT_InitializeLibrary

2) BT_RegisterCallback

3) BT_InquireDevices

4) BT_PairDevice

5) BT_BrowseServices

6) BT_ConnectService

7) BT_DisconnectService

8) BT_UninitializeLibrary

in accordance to the Documentation

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PhoenixXL, add BsProfileFunc.dll and BsMobileSDK.dll to the list as well...

Added all the requirement according to you

My code:

PhoenixXL, I have a final suggestion regarding files, please tell me where I can get BlueSoleil setup program (I hope it is small), as it still doesn't work.

But it is not Freeware though you can use the Trial Version

Here is the LINK

Its 61 MB.

U already tried to help me

thnx for that :D

If the size is much enough then dont bother

Thnx Again

My code: