Hello my friends.

When i make a button with Koda and name it ( j ) it makes it a ( i ) just a bit longer.

first i thought it was a Koda bug and said i just change it in the SCITE editor, but when i am trying that it happens there too.

Everything in my pc and both apps are in English language.Why is that ?

screen shot : post-71357-0-44561000-1340560107_thumb.p

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

Make the font smaller or the button bigger.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Make the font smaller or the button bigger.

Thank you guinness, but is not the height of the button or the font size, it happens with major fonts like Arial,msSanSerif but not with batang and ms serif.

Why it happens with Arial and ms San Serif. ?

The other fonts is not so good for a gui. imo

Edited by armoros

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Professor_Bernd
      PSPad4AutoIt3 v2.0.0 beta (2021-04-16)
      All parts are freeware.

PSPad4AutoIt3 consists of the Editor PSPad and the Improvement Kit, and can be used as an portable editor IDE for AutoIt3.

The author of the PSPad Editor is Jan Fiala.
      I (Professor Bernd) am only the author of the Improvement Kit.

Contact us:
      This is the first fully portable version of PSPad4AutoIt3.

There are a lot of changes and new features, e.g.

- a separate AutoIt3 menu in the PSPad main menu,
      - the shortcuts are SciTE-like,
      - Tidy for Au3,
      - in CallTipViewer a recognition for writing "(",
      - a dialog for registering file extensions with Pau3,
      - a nice about dialog in "90s style",
      - the CodeExplorer can now be displayed together with the FavTools on the right side,
      ( so the panel on the left side can be completely hidden )
      - and much more ...
      See here for details
      All in all a lot has been done and it is worth to have a look   Praise, criticism, ideas, tips and hints on bugs are welcome. Have fun with the new features!
      Thank you very much,
      Professor Bernd.
      Special thanks for the friendly support goes to:
      Jan Fiala (Author of PSPad)
      Jos van der Zande (Author of AutoIt3Wrapper, Tidy, ...)
      alpines (suggestions, ideas, testing, design for syntax colors, develop routines)
      argumentum (feedback, suggestions, ideas)
      AspirinJunkie (RegExp pattern, ideas and code snippets)
      Bitnugger (suggestions, ideas and code snippets)
      BugFix (suggestions, ideas and code snippets)
      Gun-Food (for making it possible to publish the project here)
      LarsJ (VBScript<->AutoIt communication, …)
      Musashi (suggestions and ideas)
      Credits for many other contributors can be found in the Pau3 About dialog.
      PSPad4AutoIt3 v2.1.0 beta - Update (2021-05-02) 
      See here for details v2.1.0 beta - Update
      Download in the german forum PSPad4AutoIt3 (Editor IDE), end of post #1   
    • By Fenzik
      Hello All!
      i suggest to set default encoding in Scite4 for Autoit 3 to UTF 8 with Bom encoding, format recommended also in Autoit Help.
      In last editor version, when i open new script, for example Czech characters (č, ř, ž) aren't correct.
      So when i change Encoding to UTF 8 with Bom from Default Code page property state, everithing seems to be OK.
      Thank you and sorry for potentialy duplicated content.
      Fenzik
    • By Xandy
      What's new section:
      Snowman_Sky is game using MapIt engine.  MapIt will evolve here for a little bit.
      Download: [ http://songersoft.com/programming/Snowman_Sky.zip ]
      Video demonstrating new sprite_sheet class and weather effect.
      Working on the Class section of the Character Sheet.
      Which is what makes multiclassing possible.

Changing the value of Class will load the stored value for XP.  Lvl will be updated to the XP tier.
      Hit points are then rolled for each level of all learned classes.  Hit dice are specific to each class and a Constitution modifier is added to each roll of hit die.

• By AnonymousX
      So I just got a new computer, and instantly went and installed Autoit onto it. I selected run script as default action when clicking on an au3 file, however every time I do this it opens the script in the editor. I can from there run the script no problem.
      I've tried reinstalling and checking the settings by hitting "Ctrl+1" and have confirmed it is set to run, but yet it just continues to open in the editor.
      Any ideas why this is happening or how to solve?
      New system is windows 10, old was windows 7
    • By ademon
      Hi. I can open the editor with out problems but I can not compile because it is placed on another partition diferent from C.
      Can you provide an update of this bug?