Sending an Recieving SMS/Email concept??

Ok so currently i have a temporary desk job that is just data entry. All the data entry is done electronically (its silly that im getting paid to do this but its easy since i full automated it)

right now i have it set up to collect info from one application and then i fill it in another, then submit. works great.

now the problem. the autoit program i have made does all the forms so quickly that i can do 200+ submits in less than 2 hours. however, slowly throughout the day, more come in. if one of the applications goes idle for too long, it auto-logs out. i have tried to do some type of controlclicks but all the buttons get disabled if there is no item selected.

the login screen requires a security key to log back in which i get on my phone (its a custom apk for android phones that the company provides). the security key stays active for a minute.

is there a way for autoit to send some type of mail to my phone that i can reply to it with the security key and have it fill in the security key??

please understand that this is a conceptual thread and i am open to your ideas on how this might work.

I would slow down the script.The submits that come in queue up somewhere. Check the queue length and set a variable you use in Sleep statements in your script to slow down the script. When the queue is short the Sleep value goes up and if there is more work waiting to be done then reduce the Sleep value.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

:D

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki