SciTE - Code Snippets/Templates

Hi

Before i discovered Autoit/SciTE i was using and still do, a text/programmers editor called Context.

SciTE has everything i could want for using Autoit. But a feature i miss, is a place to store commonly used routines, which can be stored & quickly looked up & copied/pasted into the current project.

I believe Ultraedit has this function too.

If SciTE has this feature already could someone, point me to where it is.!

many thanks

Hardcopy

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

Far as I know SciTe doesn't have this feature so is use Snippet Bank see the following post:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gary

Thx for that, exactly what i need.

Hardcopy

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

Far as I know SciTe doesn't have this feature so is use Snippet Bank see the following post:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gary

Found another one which may be new to you/Got a few more bells and whistles . and its still freeware.

http://www.garybeene.com/gbware/gbcodelib.htm

regards

Hardcopy