HotKeySet with {LWIN}{NUMPAD?}

Trying to use a combination of the left windows key and numpad numbers for use with HotKeySet... however they are not registering:

HotKeySet("{LWIN}{NUMPAD1}", "_msgbox")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Exit")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _msgbox()
    msgbox(0,"",@HotKeyPressed)
EndFunc

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc

Tested it with a simple {NUMPAD1} and the function works properly. :huh:

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Use this:

HotKeySet("#{NUMPAD1}", "_msgbox")

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.

Wow... how did I miss that in the helpfile =/

Thanks

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”