Help Creating hotkeys definition table.

What i want to do is to set a definition table for autoit to get .

I finally solved the language issue with a dummy file. But what im facing now is another whol different problem

I need to set something like this..

If "dummy.file exists" then

instead of "!{TAB}" do... "!{F}" <----crazy example

Endif

i need te set the code from my previous post to obey this scenario.

Btw, these hotkeys should only last till i end this function right ?

Could this be done ?

Any tips ?

Edited by LucasM

$Code = "!{TAB}"
If FileExists("File path") then $Code = "{!F}"

And i don't know what your last post looks like so i can't help with that

And if im not wrong, hotkeys lasts until you end the program or reassign them

I belive this should assign F4 to do nothing.

HotKeySet("{F4},"")

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

Im having trouble understanding what you mean.

Assigning something with hotkeyset will not run the function until you press the button you assigned.

If you posted some more code so i can see in what you wanna do, its easier to help.

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]

This is the exact same code for 2 different languages..

If you notice in the beggining of each code,.. the hotkeys...

Send("!h") and Send("!u") changes so they fit the different language... making the exact same thing

If FileExists("C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ 9es-ESes_ES.txt")Then

Sleep(2000)
Send("!h")
Sleep(2000)
Send("o")
Sleep(2000)
SplashTextOn("Beginning IE8 Tests", "Setting IE8 for the Tests...: Waiting Internet Options", 300, 100, -1, 0, 4)
WinWait("Opciones de Internet")
SplashTextOn("Beginning IE8 Tests", "Setting IE8 for the Tests...: Found Internet Options", 300, 100, -1, 0, 4)
Sleep(1000)
Send("!u")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB 15}")
sleep(3000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{TAB 15}")
Sleep(3000)
Send("{RIGHT 2}")
sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB 1}")
sleep(1000)
Send("{UP 3}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB 7}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(1000)
WinWait("Configuración del bloqueador de elementos emergentes")
Send("{TAB 3}")
Sleep(3000)
Send("{UP 2}")
Sleep(1000)
ControlCommand("Configuración del bloqueador de elementos emergentes", "Mostrar la barra de notificación cuando se bloquee un elemento emergente.", 5417, "UnCheck")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{ESC}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{TAB 2}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(2000)

Else

Sleep(2000)
Send("!t")
Sleep(2000)
Send("o")
Sleep(2000)
SplashTextOn("Beginning IE8 Tests", "Setting IE8 for the Tests...: Waiting Internet Options", 300, 100, -1, 0, 4)
WinWait("Internet Options")
SplashTextOn("Beginning IE8 Tests", "Setting IE8 for the Tests...: Found Internet Options", 300, 100, -1, 0, 4)
Sleep(1000)
Send("!c")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB 15}")
sleep(3000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{TAB 15}")
Sleep(3000)
Send("{RIGHT 2}")
sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB 1}")
sleep(1000)
Send("{UP 3}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{TAB 7}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(1000)
WinWait("Pop-up Blocker Settings")
Send("{TAB 6}")
Sleep(3000)
Send("{UP 2}")
Sleep(1000)
ControlCommand("Pop-up Blocker Settings", "Show Notification Bar when a pop-up is blocked.", 5417, "UnCheck")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{TAB 5}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{DOWN 3}")
Sleep(3000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(7000)

EndIf

now, I`ve tried posting

If fileexists then

hotkeys("!t","h") trying to replace "!t" for the second one.. but nothing happened. i guess im not getting how this function works.

I`ve read somewhere the use of _ClipBoard_SetData or _ClipBoard_GetData ... including them in a clipboard.au3

But honestly, its the same i`ve being doing so far without using that function.

I need something to set the different meaning of the hotkeys in every function beggining.

????? any ideas ?

now, I`ve tried posting

If fileexists then

hotkeys("!t","h") trying to replace "!t" for the second one.. but nothing happened. i guess im not getting how this function works.

Do you even know how hotkeyset work?

I suggest reading the help file on HotKeySet first, then come back and i'll try to help