"AutoIt" for pocket pc, windows mobile, handheld device

vmnikov

Can you please be a bit more specific?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

BTW: You are posting in the wrong forum! This is not a general help & support forum!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

As far as I know there is no full API compatibility in Windows Phone 7 compared to desktop's Windows XP/Vista/7

So that means that even if you will be able to parse/port some AutoIt's functions there always will be things which can't be ported to that diferent platform.

I don't know if such limited capability will be usefull for some projects.

@all: i didnt had enough "replys" to reply earlier - just registered, and got only 3.

@water: i think the title and the video itself says it all. no i dont need help or support on this, i need opinions, but you may be right that its in the wrong forum.

@qsek: yes i have poor english. its not my primary language and it will never be.

@valik: i know how much you love sarcasm mate, so save it for yourself for now. there are still atleast 500k devices that are using WM 2003, 2003SE, 5, 6, 6.5. my old username was cheatera.

@zedna: yes i know that. i never said anything for full compatibility. i said some of the scripts (i hope - most of them).

@all again: i am in the same position as i was before i get baned (and im sure i'll get baned again, but this doesn't means i can't atlaest tell the reasons (again ...) why am i doing this). i love autoit. i really do. some of my projects were on autoit and brigned me to the lovely word of programing. autoit was my jump to what am i now as programmer. that's why i wanted to do something for it as it did something for me - i wanted to port it with the permission of jon ofcourse, and i started to ask. maybe i asked too much. and after a "fight" with valik, most of the devs, got on his side, which is understandable - they are colegues after all. i got baned, for the reason that i explain to myself as "they dont want me to do this, because i'm stupid, and this is undoable". i let it go for sometime, then windows mango got in the scene and resurrected the idea. the idea is: not everyone understands c (as i dont udnerstand it too ...), c#, c+ or what ever c there is. the same goes for VB. BUT there are alot of young fresh-thinking guys that know autoit, and im 100% sure that they want to porgram for mobile devices. i re-started as "hat" of "legal pourposes. if i get baned of forum becase of the idea, i dont want to know what will happen if i copy-cat it as name and such ... valik will come and shoot me i guess. ok enough sarcasm from my side too. the point of this is the help autoit grow. i can do it by porting it (as much as i can) to handheld devices. some you of do it by write really good udfs, that thelp autoit grows. hit me as hard as you can if you think that im not doing this with a "good thought" about autoit. i got only 2 replys left after this one, so if an answer is needed - it may be delayed as i want to answer more questions, and will wait them to be asked before relaying. have a really nice day/night!

From what I can tell, you were banned from this forum because you're rude and disruptive, not because you have an incredibly stupid and pointless idea. I see that Jos banned you once for "losing it" in November of 2008. the ban where Jos banned you permanently as the result of your behavior in the thread linked to in that post. Will I block you again? Yes, because you are evading our block on you. It has nothing to do with your project though.

I don't know who you are nor do I care. If we've had some interaction in the past I don't recall it. I didn't even post in the thread where you were permanently blocked so I don't have a clue what this "fight" you speak of is. Let me also clear something up, if people take my side, it's because I'm right. People don't take my side because they are "colegues" [sic]. That has been demonstrated many times over the years. So, if you and I did have some sort of "fight" and people sided with it, well, it's because I was right.

Now, about that project. If you decide to waste your time on it, have fun. It's written for an OS that doesn't matter. It's written for an OS where it wouldn't be useful even if that OS mattered. Even if it were 100% feature complete today then it would already be hopelessly out-of-date due to large changes to AutoIt which have not seen a public release. I assume you are learning things which is always a good thing but otherwise this is a huge waste of time. You could have wrote something useful and learned at the same time. Instead you wrote a basic interpreter on a platform nobody cares about that didn't need an interpreter in the first place.

If you love AutoIt so much, how about you leave the development of AutoIt up to the people who make it? If we don't do something it's because we have good reasons. Projects like this are an insult to us. You just assume we have bad reasons for not doing something you want. Chances are, we've given it more thought than you ever have.

You will be blocked within 24 hours. Not for your project but for ban evasion. As mentioned earlier, you were not originally blocked for this project, you were blocked for your behavior and attitude.