Insert <input> field WITHOUT FORM NAME

<form action="http://www.xxx.com" method="post" autocomplete="off">
<input type="text" name="From" maxlength="20" size="20" value="" class="txtfld">

Is there a option to insert <input> field with no form name

I tried

$FROM="1"
$TO="2"
$olll = _IEGetObjByName("$oIE", "From")
$oyyy = _IEGetObjByName("$oIE", "To")
_IEFormElementSetValue($ologin, $FROM)
_IEFormElementSetValue($opassword, $TO)

I tried _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE) also

It shows that no forms available in my site,

Please suggest me

But this is not working,

Please help

Edited by sathish

If _IEFormGetCollection returns no forms, there are none. Look for frames - you need to use _IEFrameGet* functions first.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

If _IEFormGetCollection returns no forms, there are none. Look for frames - you need to use _IEFrameGet* functions first.

Dale

Thanks for your reply

I tried that too, this is also not working

Is it possible to insert input fields like <input>, <option>, etc, without using the form name (based on the name, class, or ID only),

Basically I am a perl developer,

In Win32::IE::Automation

There is command for filling the input field (Without Form Name)

And IE::Automation uses Autoit Dll only (I think so!)

Here is the perl coding

$ie->getTextBox('name:', "From")->SetValue($Fromvalue);
$ie->getTextBox('name:', "To")->SetValue($Tovalue);

Please suggest me

Thanks in Advance

Sathish V.

If _IEFormGetCollection says there are no forms, there are no forms, period. It doesn't matter if they have names or not.

"Not working" is a very poor response. You won't get much help here unless you document more work on your part.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble