Test if name of active window is in array of names?

I'm writing a script that will paste the Windows clipboard into a Windows MS-DOS window created by NTVDM.EXE. The function on this page returns a list of all window names that have been created by NTVDM.EXE (or any other process, of course):

My question is this: How can I determine whether the currently active window (which might have a name like TPASCAL.EXE or any other name of a DOS program) is in the list of windows returned by that function?

Thanks for any help.

This may give you the basic structure

Global $hCriteria[3]=[2,'chrome','notepad']

$sWins=WinList()
If Not IsArray($sWins) Then Exit -1
For $i=1 To $sWins[0][0]
For $x=1 To $hCriteria[0]
If StringInStr($sWins[$i][0],$hCriteria[$x],2) Then WinActivate($sWins[$i][1])
Next
Next

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.