I would like to write a simple script.

Sorry for my first thread.

Okay so say my school assigns a group project with four people per group. Two of my friends are hard workers while one friend isn't so hard working so I would like to remind him to finish the project or we fail in Skype. I would like to have an AutoIt script to remind him every 30 minutes. My example that comes up to mind:

Example Message (Don't forget to finish the English project about Elizibethan vs Modern Era and create a powerpoint presentation)

Enter

Delay (1800000 miliseconds = 30 minutes)

Loop

I haven't been close to AutoIt in over a year and this would help me learn some of the basic commands from other members that I can use in the future for things such as birthdays, movies, and much more.

Thats a different script and its not allowed.

I think what he means is that you meticulously fabricated this story to cover up your true form.

Anyway, just a heads up, your going to get banned unless you quickly do something to make me and JohnOne look bad for jumping to conclusions.

But that will be pretty difficult seeing as you created this topic that revolves around the same thing (sending commands).

So quick! defend yourself while you still have time.

I agree with ApudAngelorum + that if you loop that message it would be impossible for others to stop it because your algorithm not checking for response so even if reply is "Done already" you would still remind him to do it.

edited