Control click question

I wasn't sure what to search for, so if it has been brought up before I apologize.

I have control clicks set up and everything works well except one thing. I want the script to click the coords I have set up while the window is minimized. As of now if I minimize the window and run the script it will automatically activate the window and open it back up before making the clicks. What do I have to add to make it work in the background?

If I am working on something on my other monitor it will switch the focus to the other window and it isn't working well.

Yea, last time you asked what happened when it ran. When I originally posted I was pretty lost, and then came up with the second part after reading a bit more, I guess I was wanting to know if that script looked correct to you as I didn't need it to shut off for about 5 hours.. After the 5 hours it seemed to work right so I just left it at that. Now I am trying to convert the same code to work in the background so that I can do other things while it runs, I know the pixel search wont work in background mode so I plan to have 2 different files. One to run while I am wanting to use my pc for other things, and another to run while I am away so that it will shut itself off.

This is basically what I have so far:

HotKeySet("{DELETE}","terminate")

Func terminate()
        MsgBox(0,"Done","Done")
        Exit
  EndFunc

sleep (1000)
While 1
Sleep ( 3000 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1220, 585)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1220, 585)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 852, 702)
Sleep(Random(3000, 4000))
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1158, 589)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1158, 589)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 852, 702)
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1171, 620)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1171, 620)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1070, 589)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1070, 589)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1018, 659)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 1018, 659)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 945, 645)
Sleep ( 700 )
ControlClick ( "Google Chrome", "", "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1", "left", 1, 945, 645)
Sleep ( 700 )
Sleep(Random(300000,350000))
Wend

As far as I know google chrome needs to be active to accept control* functions.

This is not a bug, it's stated in the help file that some GUIs will need activeness.

Firefox 4+ will be no good either, nor will opera, for the sake of my old scripts, I have

FireFox 3.8x installed as that is the only browser I know works with such things.

EDIT:

Apart from Internet Explorer of course, which is by far the best choice when working

with web content.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.