Need Help with creating an Script

Hello guys im new here so im looking for some to help me with this Script, what i need to you guys help me out is very very simple is just add a sequence to a script i alrdy got ( i didnt write that script). I wont be posting it here, so if you are up to help me out just let me know, i will be sending you the Entire script and heres an example of what i meant to do:

post-73894-0-47519100-1341929348_thumb.j

Edited by Bayoya

• Moderators

Bayoya, we do not support asking for paid assistance on this forum. This forum is for people that enjoy the language and want to learn how to do it themselves - we operate under the "teach a man to fish" method :). If you're looking for paid assistance, try here.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Ah sorry about that, well since you guys operate "Teach a man to fish" i want to learn FISHING :P heheheh, well i know its a simple code, but i dont know nothing about programming, so i dont know fi you guys are able to help em out here :D ill really appreciate your help

• Moderators

We are certainly willing to help, but could use some more information to go on. I see you want to search for a couple of buttons. Are these buttons on a Windows application (if so, which app), or in an IE windows (if so, which site)? The type of window will help us greatly :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

• Moderators

Bayoya, on top of what Valik pointed out, your PM clearly shows that you are making a bot for a Star Wars game, which is definitely against the forum rules. You will receive no assistance on game-related scripts, and I suggest you familiarize yourself with the rules here. The PM has been reported so the Mods can lock this thread.