A way to interact with Thunderbird?

Is there a way to target DOM objects in Thunderbird? Like how _IE functions can target objects in the browser, I want to do the same with Thunderbird.

I found some documentation here on one of the sections of the TBird API... RDF datasources. Is there a way to utilize that within AutoIt? There are some posts below with additional links.

Edited by mechaflash213
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

• Moderators

You should be able to use the DOMi(nspector) tool to look at these. As for manipulating them, I can't say I've tried.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

You could try to use the MozRepl-addon in a similar manner to FF.au3.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

MozRepl isn't available for thunderbird 3.0+ =( I iz sad panda.

I'm on like 13.0+ lol

Edited by mechaflash213
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Well I found some API documentation... looks like it might be possible with objects? But I have no friggin idea on how to use it.

Anyone have some time on their hands to guide me a bit on how to utilize some of this information I've found? Or maybe I can't even use it?

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird/Mail_and_RDF

EDIT: Specifically I'm looking at nsMsgFolderDataSource to pull information on each folder in an account.

Edited by mechaflash213
Spoiler