Problems with IEFormElementGetObjName

Hi!

I have been using this forum for a while now but not needed to post as I have always found the solution I needed. Finally I seem to have beaten the search!

I am having issues with this function.

The lines in my au3 script are:

Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ComboListeFluides")

_IEFormElementOptionselect($oText,"Gaz",1,"bytext")

The first line is failing (obviously preventing the second line from executing) with:

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3 (1218) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:

Local $o_col = $o_object.elements.item($s_Name)

Local $o_col = $o_object.elements^ ERROR

I have been using this method a lot in this script and it works fine on all the other elements of the webpage. I can't give you the webpage I am afraid as it is not external.

I have used DebugBar to look at the Form Elements and the only difference with this one compared to the others is that the combo box is a "SELECT" instead of an INPUT as the others have been.

Here is the DebugBar output for the box:

<SELECT style="WIDTH: 180px" id=ComboListeFluides class=combo name=ComboListeFluides> <OPTION selected value=Elec>Electricity</OPTION> <OPTION value=Gaz>Gas</OPTION></SELECT>

Can I not use this function on a "SELECT"?

Any ideas?

cheers

Mark

Ah apologies, I have realised what I have done.

Since I did the previous form line, I have moved on to a different webpage. Although the new page still has "Form1", I obviously need to redeclare it before attempting to selecting form elements.

Apologies for wasting anyone's time.

Mark