PixelSearch

I research about PixelSearch are not working on minimized window or block by other window.

question:

what other code i can use to find a color in a minimized window or a window that is set on top but the window is resize into a small square so that the script is running while im using the other window.

is this possible thanks?

Did you read the pixelsearch help? Obviously not.

I reed it the pixelsearch and other pixel search but there is no script can activate search pixel when the window is minimize. i read something about screen capture i dont know what code they use. thanx

I reed it the pixelsearch and other pixel search but there is no script can activate search pixel when the window is minimize. i read something about screen capture i dont know what code they use. thanx

If you run PixelSearch() it's going to search whatever is on the screen at the coordinates you search at that particular moment...it must be visible during the search if you expect to find it.

There's no PixelSearchHiddenWindow() function...but there may be other possible solutions to your problem... Why don't you describe your project so you can get some advice?