TaskBar Resize

There is possibility using AutoIT to make a script that resize height of taskbar to a value

choosed from user ?

I want create a script that when i run it changes taskbar height to a user value or

if i have already do it before (testing the value of height if different to default) it returns to default height.

Thanks

You might try MouseClickDrag

Just for chuckles I tried WinMove. All that happened was the tray icons wavered a bit. I think Taskbar is designed to resist being moved around by user software. I have had it happen in the past where Taskbar got messed up and it took me like 1/2 hour to get the mouse to sprout double arrows so I could put it back the way it was. Might not be the best way to popularize your software.

You have reason, is not the best way to popularize my software but i have proved MouseClickDrag and it

is the only way to hide taskbar in WindowsXP Virtual Machine (VirtualBox)

without that XP programs when i run them in transparent mode (XP invisible on backgroud) and i move their windows leave on the desktop of my Win7 a part of desktop of Xp that is on background and covering in this mode also some Win7 desktop icon

I have download 8-10 programs that remove, hide, delete taskbar, also one script using AutoIT, but the problem persists.

If the taskbar is hide from Windows (Auto-Hide) there is no problem, but if I remove it from the boot using a program, nothing to do.

The only program that do correctly is Object Dock, but there is always visible on my desktop its icon and a part of XP dektop where this icon are alllocated.

Edited by apollo13

My machine for personal use.

yes work but it takes 1-2 seconds to do, because if I increase speed number in the script it don't run.

I will search on web if there are some other solutions to hide taskbar without problem wroted on previously post.

Thank you