Script freeze

Hi,

I have a strange problem with controling on other GUI.

I uses the:

ControlCommand ("", "", "[CLASS:ThunderRT6ComboBox; INSTANCE:1]", "SelectString", "01")

This selection raise a pop-up of small window, but for some reason this pop-up pause the script until I press on one of its button.

And just after that the script continue to the next line

Why is that?

Thanks.

Edited by atzoref

Maybe something with the tray

Try Opt('TrayAutoPause',0)

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

some details of this annoying popup

(maybe it would help)

>>>> Window <<<<

Title: Polling Address Change

Class: #32770

Position: 443, 444

Size: 402, 144

Style: 0x94C801C5

ExStyle: 0x00010101

Handle: 0x0000000000AC5B92

>>>> Control <<<<

Class: Button

Instance: 1

ClassnameNN: Button1

Name:

Advanced (Class): [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]

ID: 6

Text: &Yes

Position: 105, 79

Size: 88, 26

ControlClick Coords: 23, 13

Style: 0x50030000

ExStyle: 0x00000004

Handle: 0x0000000000765C6E

>>>> Mouse <<<<

Position: 574, 561

Cursor ID: 0

Color: 0xF0F0F0

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<

&Yes

&No

Cancel

Are you sure you want to change the active polling address to 01?

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<

Edited by atzoref

try assembling the Script and then try

and BTW give the code..!

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

The code is too complex (have a lot of includes) this is the reason why I didn't post it.

All te problem is on the command which I wrote,

The command "selectstring" Set an option on the other GUI, this option raise a small window there, this window for some reason stop the running of the script. So just if I close it or press on one of its button the script continue to the next line (one after the comand of "SelectString")

Maybe there is something with the processes or somthing like that?

Why do you mean by "Assembling the script"? How to do that?

Thanks

Compile the script and then try, I mean

BTW : no problem if much includes are there, u should post the full code, I cant seem that the SelectString can cause such a freeze

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code: