A question about AutoIT

AutoIt doesn't compile your code to machine readable form. AutoIt is an interpreter, your code is packed with the interpreter into a single exe. At runtime the interpreter executes your script.

If you want to enhance performance of your script post your code an we will see what we can do.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

AutoIT transforms code into native application? or what he do .. i really want to understand where is placed speed of AutoIT.

Nice name, also, what Water said, AutoIt is just an EXE that reads a file, depending on what the file has in it, it will do things relative to what you wrote in it.

Like commands to do things and such.

Don't understand....... anyway, thank you for answer.

Yeah, that's the beauty of AutoIt. there's not much to understand other than command names and windows API dll functions with Dllcall().

By now I am under the impression that you are using a translator to understand what we are saying, maybe if you wrote your statment or question in your native language we would be able to help you out to understand this a little better.