Systray Clock Coordinate

I have wrote this script in order to move mouse on systray icon of my programs

and entry in their menus. It's all right!

QUESTION:

If i don't have programs loaded in systray and i want Move Mouse on systray Clock how can I do ??

I can manually insert coordinates "x", "y" of the position of "DATE CLOCK" but if i change screen

resolution change also coordinates.

How can test Systray Clock Position and move mouse there ???

I can't insert into variable $st_process because there is no process running and now how can do ??

#NoTrayIcon

#include <SysTray_UDF.au3>

$st_process = "MyProgram.exe"

If not processexists($st_process) then

Run("C:\Program Files\Prog\" & $st_process)

endif

; -------- wait until TootlTip NOT EXIST (program is loading not ready yet) ---------

while not _SysTrayIconTooltip(_SysTrayIconIndex($st_process))="ProgramToolTip"

sleep (100)

wend

; --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$pos = _SysTrayIconPos(_SysTrayIconIndex($st_process))

mouseMove($pos[0], $pos[1], 0)

Thank you

in windows seven the class of the control is [Class:TrayClockWClass]

this may help

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

This may be messed up

U can try to coordinate with the Resolution

That is check the values using trial and error method and make an approx equation

and then your mouseclick should be done with respect to the coordinates you found of the resolution

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

U can get the position of the taskbar

Try this link and search ABM_GETTASKBARPOS

CLICK ME!!

My code:

Well This will surely help you out :)

Global $_Positions[5+4]=['Left','Top','Right','Bottom','X','Y','Width','Height']
Global $tag_AppBarData='DWORD;HWND;UINT;UINT;STRUCT;INT;INT;INT;INT;ENDSTRUCT;LPARAM;'

Func GetTaskBarPos()
Local $ABM_GETTASKBARPOS=0x00000005
Local $pData=DllStructCreate($tag_AppBarData)
DllStructSetData($pData,1,DllStructGetSize($pData))
DllStructSetData($pData,2,WinGetHandle('[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]',''))
Local $aResult=DllCall('Shell32.dll','BOOL','SHAppBarMessage','DWORD',$ABM_GETTASKBARPOS,'ptr',DllStructGetPtr($pData))
If @error Then Return SetError(@error,0,-1)
If Not $aResult[0] Then Return SetError($aResult[0],0,-2)
Return SetError(0,0,DllStructCreate('UINT;INT;INT;INT;INT;',DllStructGetPtr($pData,4)))
EndFunc

Local $_Struct=GetTaskBarPos()
ConsoleWrite('Taskbar Position - Docked at '&$_Positions[DllStructGetData($_Struct,1)]&@CR&'--------'&@CR)
For $i=2 To 5
ConsoleWrite($_Positions[$i-2]&'='&DllStructGetData($_Struct,$i)&@CR)
Next

;Try the Following it works in my Win_7
;
ConsoleWrite(@CR&'Clock Position'&@CR&'--------'&@CR)
$_Struct=ControlGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "[CLASS:TrayClockWClass; INSTANCE:1;]")
For $i=1 To 4
ConsoleWrite($_Positions[$i+3]&'='&$_Struct[$i-1]&@CR)
Next

Thumbs Up if it helped :)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

The above code sometimes gives wrong values

This code is more efficient

Just changed the Array Dimension and Data Types

Global $_Positions[8]=['Left','Top','Right','Bottom','X','Y','Width','Height']
Global $tag_AppBarData='LONG;HWND;INT;INT;STRUCT;INT;INT;INT;INT;ENDSTRUCT'

Func GetTaskBarPos()
Local $aResult=DllCall('Shell32.dll','BOOL','SHAppBarMessage','DWORD',$ABM_GETTASKBARPOS,'ptr',DllStructGetPtr($pData))
Return SetError(0,0,DllStructCreate('INT;INT;INT;INT;INT;',DllStructGetPtr($pData,4)))
EndFunc

ConsoleWrite('Taskbar Position - Docked at '&$_Positions[DllStructGetData($_Struct,1)]&@CR&'--------'&@CR)
For $i=2 To 5
Next

#cs
;Try the Following it works in my Win_7
;
$_Struct=ControlGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "[CLASS:TrayClockWClass; INSTANCE:1;]")
For $i=1 To 4
Next
#ce
Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

Thank you very much PhoenixXL but I'm not an expert user of AutoIT I'm studying it from less time (just few weeks) and proving

your script i have obtained only "X" position of clock.

To know also height pixel poistion if i drag Taskbar at half screen ??

And to know if taskbar in on left right bottom... ?

Proved only this part under Win7 and WinXP

===========================================================================================

Global $_Positions[5+4]=['Left','Top','Right','Bottom','X','Y','Width','Height']

Global $tag_AppBarData='DWORD;HWND;UINT;UINT;STRUCT;LONG;LONG;LONG;LONG;ENDSTRUCT;LPARAM;'

For $i=1 To 4

Next

msgbox(0, "", "Clock at Pixel X " & $_Struct[0]) ; coordinates "X"

MouseMove($_Struct[0], ??????????, 2)

===========================================================================================

I need also "Y" coordinates and is not $_Struct[1]

How part of script i must run only under XP and how part only into Seven.

If i use this part of script and i add

msgbox(0,"", $_Struct[0]) ; !!!!! do error !!!!!!

msgbox(0,"", $_Positions[0]) ; Tell me always left also Taskbar is in other positions

.......but where i will try the "Y" coordinate to complete command MouseMove ??

Global $tag_AppBarData='DWORD;HWND;UINT;UINT;STRUCT;LONG;LONG;LONG;LONG;ENDSTRUCT;LPARAM;'

Func GetTaskBarPos()

Local

$aResult=DllCall('Shell32.dll','BOOL','SHAppBarMessage','DWORD',$ABM_GETTASKBARPOS,'ptr',DllStr

uctGetPtr($pData))

Return SetError(0,0,DllStructCreate('UINT;LONG;LONG;LONG;LONG;',DllStructGetPtr($pData,4)))

EndFunc

ConsoleWrite('Taskbar Position - Docked at

'&$_Positions[DllStructGetData($_Struct,1)]&@CR&'--------'&@CR)

For $i=2 To 5

Next

If you are a beginner then does this help

ControlSend("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]",'', "[CLASS:TrayClockWClass; INSTANCE:1;]",'{ENTER}')

My code:

Orelse this would also help

Your code

#include <SysTray_UDF.au3>
Global $st_process = "MyProgram.exe"
Global $_Path=@ScriptDir&''&$st_process
If not processexists($st_process) then
If Not FileExists($_Path) Then
MsgBox(16,'Error',"Path Doesn't Exist")
Exit -1
EndIf
Run($_Path)
Endif

; -------- wait until TootlTip NOT EXIST (program is loading not ready yet) ---------
while not _SysTrayIconTooltip(_SysTrayIconIndex($st_process))="Heya"
sleep (100)
wend
; --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$pos = _SysTrayIconPos(_SysTrayIconIndex($st_process))
mouseMove($pos[0], $pos[1], 0)

and this is MyProgram.exe place it in ScriptDir after compiling it

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=MyProgram.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

If Not @Compiled Then
MsgBox(64,'Information','Compile me to Execute')
Exit -1
EndIf
TraySetToolTip('Heya')
Sleep(10000)
Exit

Well please tell what do you want to do with the clock

do you want to set the LocalTime or do you want to click any third-party application's tray

Regards

Phoenix XL

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

I have made a small script that drag taskbar (Hide-Show) because EXE files or AutoIT script that i found on web (that do this)

causes problem on visualization of Win7 screen when i run program Guest XP virtualized into seamless invisible mode therefore i must only hide taskbar using autoIT command for DRAGGING

One click= If Taskbar have dimension NOT minimal return to minimal (default dimension) or the taskbar is HIDE then SHOW it default dimension

One click = hide taskbar if dimension is already minimal

this is what i want that program do in every position of taskbar LEFT - RIGHT - TOP - BOTTOM and for every definition of screen

but if i use x, y systray positions sometimes have problems that are solved if i choose manually the position of clock.

Now I'm thinking to use Screen definition:

IF :

systray x position< "Screen x definition"/2 --> LEFT BAR

systray y position<"Screen y Definition"/2 --> TOP Bar

systray x position = Clock x position (using part of your script that for now i have understood how use) --> Bar is on right corner

then correct position of the drag

Edited by apollo13

systray x position< "Screen x definition"/2 --> LEFT BAR

systray y position<"Screen y Definition"/2 --> TOP Bar

systray x position = Clock x position (using part of your script that for now i have understood how use) --> Bar is on right corner

then correct position of the drag

This would me messy try this code to find where the Taskbar is docked

Global $_Positions[8]=['Left','Top','Right','Bottom','X','Y','Width','Height']

Func GetTaskBarPos()
Return SetError(0,0,DllStructCreate('INT;INT;INT;INT;INT;',DllStructGetPtr($pData,4)))
EndFunc

$_Struct=0

My code:

0=Left
1=Top
2=Right
3=Bottom
I made the Array Index same as the Return Value.

My code:

tell me if i understood:

The result of taskbar position is inserted in the

variable $_Struct

if value contained into $_Struct

is 0 means that is on left

if value= 1 means that taskbar is on top

etc...

therefore i can write

if $_Struct=0 then msgbox(0, "", "left")

is correct ?

Edited by apollo13

Actually the returned value is a DllStruct, so to get the data try to use DllStructGetData with element 1

if you arent confident with those things then this would do..

Global $_Positions[4]=['Left','Top','Right','Bottom']

Func GetTaskBarDockedEdge()
Return SetError(0,0,DllStructGetData($pData,4))
EndFunc

Local $_Struct=GetTaskBarDockedEdge()
ConsoleWrite('Taskbar Position - Docked at '&$_Positions[$_Struct]&@CR&'--------'&@CR)
If $_Struct=0 Then MsgBox(64,'','Left')

My code:

Is this working for you:

$aPosHwnd = WinGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]")
$aPosCtrl = ControlGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "[CLASS:TrayClockWClass; INSTANCE:1]")

MouseMove($aPosHwnd[0] + $aPosCtrl[0] + $aPosCtrl[2] / 2, $aPosHwnd[1] + $aPosCtrl[1] + $aPosCtrl[3] / 2)

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Thank you all forum.

Tonight when i come back to my home i prove immediately and i will think how complete script with function that test Dimension of taskbar and do

"MouseClickDrag"

if taskbar dimension is more big than standard (24 pixel for BOTTOM AND TOP,..... ??? LEFT and Right ???) then DRAG to standard dimension

if taskbar dimension is Standard then reduce dimension to 0 pixel (Hide taskbar)

if taskbar dimension is 0 pixel then report taskbar dimension to standard dimension (SHOW)