Input Box

I am trying to create an input box that gives the user two options to choose from.

Ideally I want two buttons in there and when one of the buttons is clicked then autoIT can record the choice made and I can use this choice later on in my script. (as I would be able to if somebody entered the value into a input box by using global value $password for example.)

I've tried finding a dialog box or alternative types of input boxes but haven't had much luck. Wondered if anyone could help?

Thankyou for your time

Mark

I am trying to create an input box that gives the user two options to choose from.

Ideally I want two buttons in there and when one of the buttons is clicked then autoIT can record the choice made and I can use this choice later on in my script. (as I would be able to if somebody entered the value into a input box by using global value $password for example.)

I've tried finding a dialog box or alternative types of input boxes but haven't had much luck. Wondered if anyone could help?

Thankyou for your time

Mark

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

with InputBox function you have 2 buttons. Just check which one was click using the @error and design your script accordingly. :whistle: