Need Help Prompting for User Password in Script to Import PRF Files

Hi

I know that AutoLogin Scripts are not Permitted for Discussion here

I've to 25 mailbox prfs to import into the Outlook Client.

The mailboxes I'm logging into are meeting room ones controlled by a master account

If I log in with the account manually it works but if i try to key in the password for auto-login the password is wrong.

I do not mind keying the password 25 times but how do I put a pause in my script to do that before hitting ok so it continue to do the rest of the stuff

My script below

$Password = "Password"

Run("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\outlook.exe /importprf C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\meetingroom1of25.prf")

#Key in Userid and Password to access Mailbox

WinActive("Windows Security")

WinWaitActive("Windows Security","","10")

If WinExists("Windows Security") Then

Sleep(300)

Send("domain\mastermeetingroomadminacct{TAB}")

Sleep(300)

Send("Password{Enter}")

EndIf

The prfs are to be imported

I don;t understand that question, but probably because I don't know anything about Outlook.

But I do not think it is a website you are logging into, so I'm fairly sure it would not break any

forum rules.

I also think there is an Outlook UDF which might help you here, try searching example scripts for it.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

try to use controlsend.

I personally find that more reliable.

Use the "AutoIt Window Info" tool located in the autoit start menu to get the info of the screen.

example

Run("notepad.exe");open notepad

While ControlFocus("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1")= 0 ; wait uitlit the focus is one the field
         sleep(100)
WEnd

ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1", "This is a line of text in the notepad window"&@cr); can be done by class

ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "", "Edit1", "This is a line of text in the notepad window"); or by windows titel
Edited by BartW