how to type slower

I am trying to put text in a user name and password fields in internet explorer. The code i am using types the text too fast. Here is the code I am using:

$oUser.value = $sUser
$oPass.value = $sPass
_IEAction($oSubmit, "click")

I need the script to type the text slower. i have tried this:

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 5000)

But this does not work

that's interesting, since setting the .value of an element does not send keys...if only your elements were not named user/pass, i would provide an alternative :/

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

that's interesting, since setting the .value of an element does not send keys...if only your elements were not named user/pass, i would provide an alternative :/

Your code is probably just clicking the submit button and not filling fields. I would post all of your code to get a better understanding.

What a bunch of fucking idiots. Thread is egregiously stupid and it violates the rules. Thread locked.

I strongly suggest stopping and thinking about the problem. On your own. Not on our forum.