Siple Button Presser

• 8 months later...

Valuater ~ could you possibly elaborate on the PM you sent to ThatsGreat?

I tried writing my own script, and it didn't work. I'm having the same problem as ThatsGreat did

i cleaned it up..... the script works fine, however i cannot test it in a game

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause"

Global $Paused, $t = 0
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("{F2}", "ShowMe")  

While 1
    If $t =1 Then
        for $i = 1 to 5
        send("{F6}")
        sleep( 2000)
        next
        send("{F1}")
        sleep( 1000)
        send("{F1}")
        sleep( 2000)
    EndIf
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Func ShowMe()
    If $t = 1 then
        $t = 0
        Return
    EndIf

If $t = 0 then
        $t = 1
        Return
    EndIf

EndFunc

8)

NEWHeader1.png

******** FROM ********

um...sorry

Hey question, Today, 10:38 AM

Group: Members

Member No.: 11590

hey on this topic : http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...=14305&hl=flyff

you gave ThatsGreat PM on how to get the button presser to work. Could you maybe send me the pm or tell me how it could work?

I wrote my own script and nothing happened. Then I used your script and not hing happened again. Please help and thanks in advance.

********************************************************************************

it was another newbie "um...sorry"

who wants to do the same thing... i dont know how he found this post... but, if he tried that hard to search...

i made sure it worked for him ( as far as i could without knowing the game )

8)

NEWHeader1.png

******** FROM ********

um...sorry

Hey question, Today, 10:38 AM

Group: Members

Member No.: 11590

hey on this topic : http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...=14305&hl=flyff

you gave ThatsGreat PM on how to get the button presser to work. Could you maybe send me the pm or tell me how it could work?

I wrote my own script and nothing happened. Then I used your script and not hing happened again. Please help and thanks in advance.

********************************************************************************

it was another newbie "um...sorry"

who wants to do the same thing... i dont know how he found this post... but, if he tried that hard to search...

i made sure it worked for him ( as far as i could without knowing the game )

8)

cool deal. yeah i saw that post and it all made sense, but it had given me a laugh i thought i'd share

• 8 months later...

hey Valuater i was just wondering.. if u could make me another code.. the problem is im new to autoIT and im just starting learning it..

i love to play flyff philippines, but when it comes to my skill level it sucks.. thats y im planing to make a skill bot in flyff that u can leave it there, then autoIT can do the rest.. :P :">

the last script the u given works but the only problem is the mana dificency.. so i need other command which will make my character sit for at least 3 mins then back to the skill leveling..

plss help me in this guys!! hope im not to late.... thanks by the way... ill wait 4 ur reply..............

hey Valuater i was just wondering.. if u could make me another code.. the problem is im new to autoIT and im just starting learning it..

i love to play flyff philippines, but when it comes to my skill level it sucks.. thats y im planing to make a skill bot in flyff that u can leave it there, then autoIT can do the rest.. :P :

the last script the u given works but the only problem is the mana dificency.. so i need other command which will make my character sit for at least 3 mins then back to the skill leveling..

plss help me in this guys!! hope im not to late.... thanks by the way... ill wait 4 ur reply..............

Just add

sleep( 180000 ) in the while loop wherever you want to have that break of yours .. my little guess

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

reviving almost year old threads are we?

I was really confused when i saw that "thatsgreat" was the one asking for the code, I almost replied saying "wtf, you've made WAY more complex code then this."

Edited by Paulie

reviving almost year old threads are we?

I was really confused when i saw that "thatsgreat" was the one asking for the code, I almost replied saying "wtf, you've made WAY more complex code then this."

hehe, ye it's funny to see thatsgreat first posts :P but i guess all first posts look like this.

Anyway.. some guy wants Valuteer code to run.. i guess it's best to post in old post then create zilions other posts that are using same info everywhere ;p

hey madboy :P

thats the problem.. i dont know where to start.. thats why im trying to ask valture to help me with my problem.. if it is possible.. could u send me a script that will statisfy what i have written earlier... i really need that script so that i can boost my skill level...

I NEED HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey madboy :P

thats the problem.. i dont know where to start.. thats why im trying to ask valture to help me with my problem.. if it is possible.. could u send me a script that will statisfy what i have written earlier... i really need that script so that i can boost my skill level...

I NEED HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i completly dunno that game. You said you want your player to sit down and rest for 3 minutes. DO you need to press something for him to "rest" or just making him idle will start his resting period? If just not doing anything for 3 minutes will make him rest then just add sleep( 180000 ) to While Loop inside If statement. So now the script will press F6 wait 2seconds.. (that will be done 5 times) then F1 will be pressed, 1 sec break, F1 press again, 2 second break and next 3 minutes break.. and .. back to begining .. Dunno if that's what you need :D

; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause"

Global $Paused, $t = 0
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("{F2}", "ShowMe")  

While 1
    If $t =1 Then
        for $i = 1 to 5
        send("{F6}")
        sleep( 2000)
        next
        send("{F1}")
        sleep( 1000)
        send("{F1}")
        sleep( 2000)
        sleep( 180000 )  ; ADDED THIS STUFF. THat will make your script to wait for 3 minutes
    EndIf
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Func ShowMe()
    If $t = 1 then
        $t = 0
        Return
    EndIf

If $t = 0 then
        $t = 1
        Return
    EndIf

EndFunc
Edited by MadBoy

ehhehe thanks madboy :)

ill try the script as soon as possible... but would it be possible that you can create a GUI from it? i mean.. ive tried the script and that it is hard to determine wether(i dont know if this a wether is the correct spelling) the script is running or not coz the exe is place in the tray.. heheehe :D i want the skill BOT to have an on and off button so that i would be cool... and lastly i heard from a friend that in making a script clicker i have to set the application in the primary or i think he said that the program should be on top so that the script can run... what does it mean??

thanks by the way for the reply :P

ehhehe thanks madboy :)

ill try the script as soon as possible... but would it be possible that you can create a GUI from it? i mean.. ive tried the script and that it is hard to determine wether(i dont know if this a wether is the correct spelling) the script is running or not coz the exe is place in the tray.. heheehe :D i want the skill BOT to have an on and off button so that i would be cool... and lastly i heard from a friend that in making a script clicker i have to set the application in the primary or i think he said that the program should be on top so that the script can run... what does it mean??

thanks by the way for the reply :P

Come on, i am not your private coder. I don't get paid for this ;P

The script is easy you enable it F2, Pause it with Pause and you terminate it with ESC what's hard in that?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...