Called Command Counter

Something like this could help you:

HotkeySet("{ESC}", "EndLoop")
Global $counter = 0

While 1
_DisplayName()
$counter = $counter + 1
WEnd

msgbox(64, "", "The name function was called " & $counter & "times.")

Func _DisplayName()
Msgbox(64, "Name", "MKISH. Press escape key when you are tired.")
EndFunc

Func EndLoop()
ExitLoop
EndFunc

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

I'm trying to use a Label to state my amount of calls on the GUI but I can't seem to find a way to the counter to link with the Label to show how much it happened

example script:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiButton.au3>
global $wcounter = 0
$Display = GUICtrlCreatelabel("", 0,50)
If1
$wcounter = $wcounter + 1
     GUICtrlsetdata($display) = $Wcounter
endif1
Edited by IsmokeIdrank

Your GUICtrlSetData line is written wrong, a script won't even run with it that way. It should be GUICtrlSetData($display, $Wcounter).

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

You'll need to post more of your script then, because that should update your label's contents. A small reproducer script that can be executed and that displays the problem you're having if you don't want to post all of your script.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

You'll need to post more of your script then, because that should update your label's contents. A small reproducer script that can be executed and that displays the problem you're having if you don't want to post all of your script.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiButton.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
global $wcounter = 1
$Display = GUICtrlCreatelabel("", 0,125)
$W = Guictrlcreatelabel("Windown",5,100)
GUISetState()
if pixelgetcolor(914,381) = 0x227994 Then
   mouseclick("left",1018,657)
   EndIf
   if pixelgetcolor(437,461) = 0xEBC97A Then
   mouseclick("left",755,767)
     GUICtrlsetdata($display, $Wcounter)
   EndIf

That script won't do anything either, there's no GUI, and there's no way for it to stay active.

Sorry, here is my full script other than there being multiple If's but once I get one working I can set them all up

global $myGUI
global $paused
global $checkbox1
global $checkbox2
global $wcounter = 1
global $lcounter = 1
global $dcounter = 1
Local $B
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
$myGUI = GUIcreate("Testt",200,200,-1,-1,$WS_POPUPwindow)
$checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(" ",50,170)
$checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(" " ,135,170)
$WDisplay = GUICtrlCreatelabel("", 0,125)
$LDisplay = GUICtrlCreatelabel("", 100,125)
$DDisplay = GUICtrlCreatelabel("", 180,125)
$W = Guictrlcreatelabel("W",5,100)
$I = Guictrlcreatelabel("L",85,100)
$D = Guictrlcreatelabel("D",165,100)
$B = Guictrlcreatepic("C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples\GUI\Logo.jpg",0,0,200,100)
$Check1 = Guictrlcreatelabel("Check1",35,155)
$Check2 = guictrlcreatelabel("Check2",128,155)
GUISetBkColor(0x000000)
GUIctrlsetcolor($w, 0xA98D77)
GUIctrlsetcolor($l, 0xA98D77)
GUIctrlsetcolor($d, 0xA98D77)
GUIctrlsetcolor($check1, 0xA98D77)
GUIctrlsetcolor($check2, 0xA98D77)
Guictrlsetcolor($WDisplay, 0xA98D77)
Guictrlsetcolor($LDisplay, 0xA98D77)
Guictrlsetcolor($DDisplay, 0xA98D77)
GUISetState()
if pixelgetcolor(914,381) = 0x227994 Then
mouseclick("left",1018,657)
EndIf
if pixelgetcolor(437,461) = 0xEBC97A Then
mouseclick("left",755,767)
     GUICtrlsetdata($display, $Wcounter)
EndIf
Edited by IsmokeIdrank

It appears you've changed the variable name pointing to the label you want to update. Use $Wdisplay/$Ldisplay/$Ddisplay instead of just $display in the GUICtrlSetData line.

Just wanted to update that I was foolishly expecting the value to update based off of the $wcounter's value being changed without thinking that maybe I should actually get the command to be called so it would replace $wdisplay. So to summarize:

Doing

; ##very cut version of the script##
global $Wcounter = 0
$Wdisplay = GUICtrlCreateLabel("0", 15, 190)

GUICtrlsetdata($Wdisplay, $Wcounter)

will display the amount of times the command was called, for anybody who searches/googles a problem like this

Edited by IsmokeIdrank