Im in need of help

check the output of your FileReadLine() to make sure they are valid URLs to pass.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

• Moderators

How do i do check them ?? i've been stuck at this script for days ..and it's so simple..:| it's mind blowing :|

Does this not tell you that you need to go back and invest time in learning the basics?? Several forum members have been trying to assist you, and you have admitted that you are not understanding the most basic of tasks. That should be a clue to go back to the drawing board and try someone easier rather than beating your head against a wall and hoping someone will just write the code for you :)

We all get the desire to get in and code what you want to code now. But trying to push forward without understanding the basics is going to lead to more frustration, both for you and those trying to help.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Basic debugging, using msgbox() or consolewrite() to check output, is a very elementary skill to learn. Without basic debugging skills, you'll never be able to troubleshoot even the smallest of scripts.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

i just need this one thing to make it work but im doomed .

Yes, we are all doomed. About only needing this 'one thing'. I'm not sure you know enough about what you're doing to know that, and I don't like being lied to; lol.

Funny thread, and good work (people trying to help). Sometimes the horse will not be lead to water. I've never worked with the ie or ff udfs; I'm sure they are very useful, but too specific for my general purpose needs atm.

I can give you a useful debug tool I wrote. It is laughably simple, but so useful I use it in all my scripts/programs.

func out($output= "");debug tool
   consolewrite(@CRLF&$output);to console new line, value of $output
EndFunc;end out()

Just keep at the project till you achieve your goal, else there is no point in wasting your time.

Edited by Xandy

It's like watching the out-of-shape guy go to the gym... and try to pump out 150lbs reps and run 10 miles on the first day.

Sir, you're on the road to being sore and quitting if you don't slow it down and start from the beginning.

Spoiler