WinActivate

AC130

That's all big nothing. I don't believe a word you are saying, as far as I can see you tried nothing.

I won't say there aren't bugs on our side, I'll just say you are terrible with all this. Hell, you don't even know how to this simple forum interface (hint: code tags). You either have visual disturbances and use screen reader of some sort that can't read in-between code tags or you are just little short.

Learn some language basics and then come back and ask questions.

Good luck learning.

Is all this necessary? I'm not even the only one having this problem.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And, I'm not bashing AutoIt. I'm saying I've tried every possible declaration and it still won't work.

Public Declare Function AU3_PixelSearch Lib "AutoItX3" (ByVal nLeft As Integer, ByVal nTop As Integer, ByVal nRight As Integer, ByVal nBottom As Integer, ByVal nCol As Integer, Optional ByVal nVar As Integer = 0, Optional ByVal nStep As Integer = 1, Optional ByVal LPPOINT As IntPtr = Nothing) As Integer

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Do

AU3_PixelSearch(1, 1, 1024, 768, &H0)

Loop

End Sub

Error: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

If I'm doing something wrong, then show me. How can you say I don't know what I'm doing if you don't even know me? I sure as hell know how to call a damn function, hince why ALL THE OTHER FUNCTIONS WORK FINE.

You can't send nothing. I highly doubt that the point is an optional parameter.

You're right, it isn't, but I've tried every other possible declaration...

Public Declare Function AU3_WinGetHandle Lib "AutoItX3" (ByVal Title As String, ByVal Text As String, ByVal szText As String, ByVal BufferSize As Integer) As Integer

Public Declare Function AU3_PixelSearch Lib "AutoItX3" (ByVal X1 As Integer, ByVal Y1 As Integer, ByVal X2 As Integer, ByVal Y2 As Integer, ByVal Color As Integer, ByVal Shade As Integer, ByVal Skip As Integer, ByVal Handle As IntPtr) As Integer

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim szHandle As Char = CChar(CStr(256))

Dim Handle = AU3_WinGetHandle("Untitled - Notepad", "", szHandle, 128)

AU3_PixelSearch(1, 1, 1024, 768, &H0, 0, 1,CType(Handle, IntPtr))

End Sub

Error: The runtime has encountered a fatal error. The address of the error was at 0x6f063688, on thread 0x1954. The error code is 0xc0000005. This error may be a bug in the CLR or in the unsafe or non-verifiable portions of user code. Common sources of this bug include user marshaling errors for COM-interop or PInvoke, which may corrupt the stack.

I've made progress...

Turns out you don't use the Shade/Step/Handle parameters. It will result in the errors above, so this is the only thing I've gotten to work:

Public Declare Function AU3_PixelSearch Lib "AutoItX3" (ByVal X1 As Integer, ByVal Y1 As Integer, ByVal X2 As Integer, ByVal Y2 As Integer, ByVal Color As Integer) As Integer

However, I think there may be a problem with the Color parameter. I've tried normal colors such as &HFDF3C8,&HFFFFFF, &HFFCCCC, and they all resulted in some sort of P/Invoke error. I then tried &H0 and no errors occured - at all. Any ideas?

Whether or not it was reported, not many people use AutoItX, and only a subset of those users will use PixelSearch.

If there are no bug reports then very likely there are no bugs.

...I just checked AutoItX PixelSearch and there is a bug in it. It works but can cause crash depending on success of search. Nobody uses this function, I won't fix it for nobody.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

That's not true.

Did anyone ever reported bug for this function?

I don't know if a bug was reported officially, I wouldn't even know how to report a bug.

But I have seen it mentioned over years of threads that it does not work.

I have had success with it when code was compiles in VS 2008 in both C# and C++

But the same code crashes when compiles in VS 2010.

Also, when it does work, x = y and y = x :blink:

Personally I'd like to see it fixed, as I do like to have some ready made autoit funcs because my hand rolled ones

are crude and slow.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I don't know if a bug was reported officially, I wouldn't even know how to report a bug.

But I have seen it mentioned over years of threads that it does not work.

I have had success with it when code was compiles in VS 2008 in both C# and C++

But the same code crashes when compiles in VS 2010.

Also, when it does work, x = y and y = x :blink:

Personally I'd like to see it fixed, as I do like to have some ready made autoit funcs because my hand rolled ones

are crude and slow.

It's simple to report a bug. You go here, read what's inside the red box, scroll down a bit, add title (summary), fill in description field, add your nick name or whatewer, and you are done. Then some of the devs reads that, redicule you if necessary (for fun but really only if needed) and take care of the ticket.

It works when it finds the collored spot.

Considering you are not nobody, I guess it needs fixed.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE