Help about Devcon to safely eject a USB!

Hi,

I'm trying to develope a program to safely eject an USB device. I have tried a lot of way but there was no satisfactory result. I used to consult wraithdu's script here : but that script wasn't work on my Win7 machine, then I heard someone talk about Devcon, then I started to explore it, I have scripted, tested for days and get nothing but errors. I used this command : devcon remove @usb\* to remove all removable devices but here the result goes :

Posted Image

All failed? I have just plugged on two USB Kingmax and Transcend!

I need some professional guys to solve the problem:D Thanks!

• Moderators

Hi, logmein. As this is an AutoIt forum, not a Devcon forum, have you checked their forum/documentation for the correct commands to use? It appears that the script is doing what you tell it to; you're just being way too broad by telling it to try removing every usb device on your PC. I would suggest you look at the documentation for devcon and what switches are available to you in that program.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I searched a lot on the internet but there were some small and useless topics about devcon. I know this tool is not belong to Autoit but some experienced programmers can help me? I have spent days for it, I appreciate your help!

Because I don't know which my USB's code is, I try to remove them all:)

Sorry for my bad English!