Find a text and clicked it

Hello there, I'm still a newbie of Autoit even in Programming Language, So I want to ask here if anyone can make me a bot which can be used to find a text and then click it , it's kind of menu in web I just need the program so I can use another bot to do the next job, thanks before and sorry if there is a false grammar or something like that because English isn't my native language

• Moderators

RavenSpark2,

I want to ask here if anyone can make me a bot

We do not write code to order here - but we will be happy to help you if you show that you are trying to code such a thing yourself. ;)

find a text and then click it , it's kind of menu in web

So I suggest you explain in rather more detail what it is you are trying to do: what website, which menu, and what text, for example. Then we can suggest functions that you can look at in the Help file to get you started. :)

M23

P.S. And it is probably best to avoid the "bot" word - unless you are actually trying to code a game-bot, in which case I suggest reading the Forum Rules. ;)

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Ah

So I suggest you explain in rather more detail what it is you are trying to do: what website, which menu, and what text, for example. Then we can suggest functions that you can look at in the Help file to get you started. :)

M23

P.S. And it is probably best to avoid the "bot" word - unless you are actually trying to code a game-bot, in which case I suggest reading the Forum Rules. ;)

Sorry If my words is a little weird in the previous post, What I mean is I need is to make an simple automation

The program is web browser, I want to use mediafire.com to copy many folders from my friend's account to my account because he want to delete it all and for that I've found another program to make a folder in my mediafire according to the folder's name , then open one by one my friend's folder to copy it to my account , and when to save the files to my account , it will show the menu of what existed in my account and then I need the code I mean to find the title of the folder to click it and then use another program to do it repeatly, The Bold one is the thing I need to find, and because it's urgent It's hard to do it manually , and again thanks before mod