Help making this script loop to check for a window.

Hi

I have to install an unsigned printer driver on about 200 computers, I have successfully written the script to install the driver, but the problem is the driver is unsigned, which means I get a security warning dialog box prompt mid driver install.

I have wrote a little autoit script to do such a thing. I was wondeing how can I make this script lop until the security dialogs box appears and then run it and exit. Thanks for any help as I am not very skilled with autoit.

My autoit script

WinWait("Windows Security", "")
WinActivate("Windows Security")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Exit(0)

This is the issue below

Posted Image

Edited by clivebuckwheat

the code seems nice

it should work

if not try with the ControlSend, it will definitely work, i have done it earlier with good results

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

I thought that window resists automation, after all it is a security window.

I think you need admin rights to install anyway, so you should be looking at a way to disable the

prompt before you try to install the driver.

Search engines are quite easy to operate.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.