User Full Name...How to get it...?

I would really like to move completely away from Kixtart, but I have one last piece of my previous login script that I can't figure out how to incorporate into my AutoIt login script:

I know how to get a users full name using Kixtart (Set FULLNAME="@FULLNAME"), but cannot figure out how to get the same result from AutoIT.

Anyone already have a workaround for this, or a suggestion on how I could go about this?

Roger O."When people show you who they are, believe them.” --Mark Twain

You could do an ldap query to retreive that info. The beta version of AutoIt can do it but I am not an expert... Maybe some of the brains here can help code this but this is the basic need...

Query your DC for the Account info that has the currently logged in users username.

Then query the DC for the full name attribute.

I would really like to move completely away from Kixtart, but I have one last piece of my previous login script that I can't figure out how to incorporate into my AutoIt login script:

I know how to get a users full name using Kixtart (Set FULLNAME="@FULLNAME"), but cannot figure out how to get the same result from AutoIT.

Anyone already have a workaround for this, or a suggestion on how I could go about this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Check out the Scriptomatic for AutoIt written by SvenP. Specifically the Win32_UserAccount.