web form

Look at the family of _IE functions. You can find them in your AutoIt help file.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

• Moderators

Hi, mrjoli021. Can you please post the code you have thus far, or at least the URL you're trying to manipulate? It will be much easier to assist if we can see what you're trying to accomplish :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

ShellExecute ("iexplore", "[url="http://www.google.com"]http://www.google.com[/url]")
Send("+{TAB 24}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("+{TAB 55}")
Send("hello there")

I would like to input "hello there" after having the browser tab 24 times then hit enter and then tab again 55 times. I have counted the tabs and they are fine, but nothing gets printed in the text field. Again I the website is internal so I cant post it.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

You did NOT just send 55 tabs...

Please... I beg of you... look at the _IE functions.... PLEASE! :(

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”