Help Setting up screenhooks for DiabloII

Sarc

i want to create screenhooks like in d2jsp (for those of you ahev ever used or seen it) on my current AI bot that hunts for the new keys blizz have implemented into 1.11

i can get all the login info etc and get it where it creates a random game, and this is where i need to display the screenhooks

i need 2 hooks... one at the top of the window, and one at the bottom, each almost spanning the width of the current window, however i dont know how to do this :whistle:

any1 able to help me?

which boss are u running mainly...cuz u could just try and find all the possible routes to go and do PixelWait() checks on those routes...or wait for njaguar to finish his and wait for people to "test" it ....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well i mainly intend on Countess Summoner and Nihlathak

the thing is i want to set up screen hoocks that show in game how many keys etc you've found

and im not 100% willing to pay $25 for a jsp core

well i mainly intend on Countess Summoner and Nihlathak

the thing is i want to set up screen hoocks that show in game how many keys etc you've found

and im not 100% willing to pay $25 for a jsp core

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

one way to do it, is to use a 3rd party program (i like ArtMoney) that allows you to view / search memory of running programs. you could use that to find out the memory addresses of the info you're looking for, then use a few of the UDF's from the scripts and scraps forum to access those values in your script. there are probably udf's taht will let you search for the values etc without using artmoney or another program, but artmoney has a super easy interface and may be quicker to get the locations there, and then you only have to learn how to access those locations and use the values.....

nvm i googled it...and how would u get the memory values for picking up keys and stuff?

EDIT:

one way to do it, is to use a 3rd party program (i like ArtMoney) that allows you to view / search memory of running programs.  you could use that to find out the memory addresses of the info you're looking for, then use a few of the UDF's from the scripts and scraps forum to access those values in your script.  there are probably udf's taht will let you search for the values etc without using artmoney or another program, but artmoney has a super easy interface and may be quicker to get the locations there, and then you only have to learn how to access those locations and use the values.....

okay then...do u know the memory value for you health and mana?

Edited by kabalarian

no i dont know how to get the hp etc, and none of that memory locations thing and whatever made sense (also UDF's??)

Random Games:

for $g = 1 to 10 step 1 
;create game cycle - makes 10 games atm
mouseclick("left", 584, 489, 1);clicks create game button
sleep(800)
mouseclick("left", 709, 404, 2);clicks in game name part
sleep(800)
send(Random(1, 6, 2));sends the random game name
sleep(250)
send("{Tab}");changes to the PW box
send(Random(1, 5, 2));sends another rand pass
send("{enter}");creates the game
sleep(15000);this was just used as a test thing. it stays in game for 15 sec then..
send("{esc}{up}{enter}");it leaves teh game and...
sleep(25000);waits 25 sec before creating a new one
$g = $g + 1;not even sure if this bit is needed
next;tells the loop to start over with $g+1, etc

my code is probably messy but it works for me so...

for $g = 1 to 10 step 1 
sleep(800)
sleep(800)
sleep(250)
sleep(15000);this was just used as a test thing. it stays in game for 15 sec then..
$g = $g + 1;not even sure if this bit is needed
next;tells the loop to start over with $g+1, etc

Well you already told AutoIt it's a for loop, no need for $g=$g+1 since that would make it execute only 5 times..

Why?

This is why

$g=1..do all the stuff..$g=1+1..then $g is 3 because of the for and so on..Just make it:

for $g = 1 to 10
sleep(800)
sleep(800)
sleep(250)
next

Together we might liveDivided we must fall

nvm i googled it...and how would u get the memory values for picking up keys and stuff?

EDIT:

okay then...do u know the memory value for you health and mana?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is actually a game that i don't play, so i don't have the memory locations off the top of my head. because of how old the game is, there may be an included setup for it in ArtMoney. That would list the memory locations of the values you could pre-set, and it would have descriptions for them. If that is not included, or you just want to find them yourself, all you have to do is select the process in the dropdown, then you can do a search for a known value, and filter through the results until only one value is left. For example, if you know you have 100 hp, then search the process for the number 100, once you have all of the thousands of results from that, allow yourself to take some damage, then filter through the first set of results for the new value, it's a very quick process to find known values

I use WPE Alpha. It tells you want packets are being sent/recieved. Using other languages (don't think it's possible with AutoIt yet) you can then send packets to Diablo and automate it. I remember seing a tutorial somewhere about how to open your inventory by sending the packet XX.XXXX.XX.50 or something similar.

qq

ok thx 4 the info guys

i dont like using packets cuz 1 wrong send and blizzard are prolly going to ban my acc.. which aint too good so...

regarding ArtMoney

i ran it, to find the address of HP (just for a test) and after filtering it a load it left i think 7 addresses... but as i was doing it on bnet i cudnt really work it out, but maybe thats just something i'm doing wrong...

ok thx 4 the info guys

i dont like using packets cuz 1 wrong send and blizzard are prolly going to ban my acc.. which aint too good so...

regarding ArtMoney

i ran it, to find the address of HP (just for a test) and after filtering it a load it left i think 7 addresses... but as i was doing it on bnet i cudnt really work it out, but maybe thats just something i'm doing wrong...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have a friend that still has the game i think, i may be able to actually do this for ya (not committing, but will try) in a couple of days