cURL and Twitter

Hi,

I have created / registered a twitter app and have generated customer keys and access token, but unable to understand how to use it. I have assumed that using the access token it would be possible to login into twitter without using the necessary web-browser based auth - This is presently being provided by sean's twitter udf.

The reason is that I am working on a cli based application and is being used for automation purposes.

I also wanted to know

1: Whether it would be possible to use curl udf to connect to twitter (oAuth) without using a username/password.

All I need is your guidance on this in the right direction.

Regards

Deltarocked.

Im pretty sure the Oauth browser based user authentication is mandatory and cannot be circumvented, but its been a long time since Ive looked at twitter automation, so I may be wrong.

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search